Luggage Valet and Debarkation Beyond

RhondaPerr

Hi,

anyone who has been on the ship from Florida, Did they have the luggage valet service on Beyond, and what time did the ship start to disembark when returning to Fort Lauderdale? The port schedule says arrival time as 7:54am  for my upcoming cruise.

thanks 

To my knowledge the only port that offers Luggage Valet is Seattle and that is provided by the Port. 

The company that once offered it went out of business and Celebrity hasn't contracted with anyone to provide.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

To my knowledge the only port that offers Luggage Valet is Seattle and that is provided by the Port. 

The company that once offered it went out of business and Celebrity hasn't contracted with anyone to provide.

If that’s the case too bad… it was a nice service to have.  Seattle offers all cruise ships luggage valet.

4 minutes ago, RhondaPerr said:

I saw a thread in 2022 saying it was back on certain ships.  Maybe it never happened..

Yes, that thread was in error, unless it was specifically about Seattle.  Since 

alaska cruises have ceased for the winter, it remains to be seen what will happen there in the future

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Multiple reports Princess still offering it in FLL, they call it "Princess EZ Check Luggage Service".  In another X thread someone claimed to chat with the exec team pleading to bring it back, I haven't seen any follow up.  The vendor for all of these luggage valets in Seattle and FLL are by "Bags Inc".  No one is sure why it isn't offered for X

image.thumb.png.6f404d390f7ee1d683c16a28ed38d70d.png

Edited by NutsAboutGolf

10 minutes ago, Happy2cruise said:

Spoke to rep a few weeks ago about Luggage Valet and she encouraged people to call or email their comments on wanting this service.  She also said many have done this and as far as she knows they are trying to get it back.

Thanks for communicating with them...It irks me that they would even reach out to you BEFORE they checked up on the status or reimplementing valet luggage; its literally a total cop out

• 4 months later...

I assume you are asking about Celebrity ships. There were a couple threads on this in April. Luggage Valet did restart at Port Everglades in April, for Equinox only. Not sure if it’s still offered, but I’m sure someone will confirm. 

Edited by Silkroad

I just went on chat at the celebrity website and asked about luggage valet for January-see below- hopefully it really will be:

Hey Carole, how may I assist you?

AJ

at 13:28, Jun 22:

want to find out if luggage valet will be available in January for Apex

You

at 13:28, Jun 22:

Yes there will be

AJ

at 13:29, Jun 22: