Port Canaveral Shuttle to MCO

Sand and Seas

Trying to figure out best shuttle company for our first disembarkation from PC back to Orlando MCO.  Our NCL ship will disembark the same day as one Disney and two Carnival ships.    Our flight is later in the afternoon so no rush to get off ship.  (Of course, they need to clear the ship but we won't be in the earliest groups off.)

Researching here, I've narrowed our choice down to:  Cortrans, Cruise Control or GoPort.

It looks like Cortrans and Cruise Control are the 10-12 passenger buses while GoPort uses a full size bus.  I like the idea of the smaller bus, but does anyone prefer the full size bus (and why?).

Would appreciate any advice and recommendations from your experience with any of these shuttle companies.  

Hire a car service or take an Uber. Although I guess it depends on how many people you are to begin with.

I've been avoiding shuttle services because we are travelling in a group of three or four so why pay $30 each when we can get car service or Uber for much less. And not have to wait on other people or multiple stops. Way more convenient. 

8 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

Hire a car service or take an Uber. Although I guess it depends on how many people you are to begin with.

I've been avoiding shuttle services because we are travelling in a group of three or four so why pay $30 each when we can get car service or Uber for much less. And not have to wait on other people or multiple stops. Way more convenient. 

Looked at car service, but $110 for two of us seemed kinda crazy🤔 

For two of us, the shuttle for $30 each sounds OK.  

• 2 weeks later...

Can we make it?

We booked a 10:30am shuttle for our late afternoon flight out of MCO.

However, airline has now changed us to a 1:00pm flight.   We have TSA pre-check, but I'm worried that might still be tight.  

(One shuttle company was already booked up for our May cruise!  Luckily got a 10:30am shuttle with another company.)

13 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

Can we make it?

We booked a 10:30am shuttle for our late afternoon flight out of MCO.

However, airline has now changed us to a 1:00pm flight.   We have TSA pre-check, but I'm worried that might still be tight.  

(One shuttle company was already booked up for our May cruise!  Luckily got a 10:30am shuttle with another company.)

IMO……too risky!!  

MCO can be a zoo even with TSA pre check

Edited by GTO-Girl
  • Thanks 1

On 2/20/2023 at 11:48 AM, GTO-Girl said:

IMO……too risky!!  

MCO can be a zoo even with TSA pre check

Thanks!    We were so surprised when Delta cancelled our 5pm flight and moved us to 1pm. 

We got our shuttle changed to 8am.  That will give us extra breathing room to get through security.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

We used Cruise Control private transportation, we were on the Mardi Gras, we walked off the ship by 8am, they picked us up at 815am, and we were at the airport by 9am, it was perfect. Definitely recommend them. 

Agree...Our extended family of 6 experienced the same great service from Cruise Control. We had plenty of time for our 12:30pm flight.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, clydecruiser said:

Question from a Brit about the shuttle services. What is the luggage allowance per person?

We've traveled with 2-3 large rolling luggage and never had a problem with a shuttle telling us there was a limit. Check directly with the shuttle company you'll be using.