Allure Entertainment Changes

mojomanny

Beginning in late April ( I believe the last cruise of the month) there will be changes to the Allure entertainment schedule in the Amber Theater as they are bringing back Blue Planet

Currently it is:

Day 2 & 3 headliner

Day 4 Different headliner

Day 5 & 6 Mamma Mia

It will be changing to

Day 1 & 2  Mamma Mia

Day 3 & 4 Headliner

Day 5 & 6 Blue Planet

(or something very similar to this)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2023 at 9:58 PM, mojomanny said:

Beginning in late April ( I believe the last cruise of the month) there will be changes to the Allure entertainment schedule in the Amber Theater as they are bringing back Blue Planet

Currently it is:

Day 2 & 3 headliner

Day 4 Different headliner

Day 5 & 6 Mamma Mia

It will be changing to

Day 1 & 2  Mamma Mia

Day 3 & 4 Headliner

Day 5 & 6 Blue Planet

(or something very similar to this)

Any update to this?  We are currently booked for Ice Show, Mamma Mia, and Aqua show on 4/30 cruise.  Will those be changing???

15 hours ago, DavidMutchler said:

Any update to this?  We are currently booked for Ice Show, Mamma Mia, and Aqua show on 4/30 cruise.  Will those be changing???

All that will be changing is the schedule and the addition of Blue Planet.  No shows are going away

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2023 at 8:39 PM, theotherchad said:

What is Blue Planet? Is that an Aqua Theater show? 

Perhaps this helps, perhaps not, but according to the web:

A WORLD OF WOWS

Celebrate Mother Earth during a one-of-a-kind, environmentally charged show as Blue Planet transports you from mountain summits to the bottom of the sea with powerful music, soaring vocals, energetic dance, and aerial acrobatics that will leave your entire family breathless.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DavidMutchler said:

Perhaps this helps, perhaps not, but according to the web:

A WORLD OF WOWS

Celebrate Mother Earth during a one-of-a-kind, environmentally charged show as Blue Planet transports you from mountain summits to the bottom of the sea with powerful music, soaring vocals, energetic dance, and aerial acrobatics that will leave your entire family breathless.

but is it an AQUA show??????????   sorta sounds like it but had to ask.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2023 at 8:58 PM, mojomanny said:

I'm curious, where do you get this info? I'd like to get some updated info as my next cruise approaches. Thanks in advance! 

Allure of the seas May 7/23 popular show reservations opened up now. 
As noted in the thread, Mamma Mia, days 1,2,7

Ocean Aria, days 2,3,4, Aqua theatre 

Blue Planet in Amber theatre, days 5,6

Ice show, days 1,4,6

comedy show, days , 1,2,3,5,6.

I am not sure when additional headliner shows or other shows that require reservations will be available for reservations- if anyone has an idea, please let us know.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, chukli said:

Ice show, days 1,4,6

I am not sure when additional headliner shows or other shows that require reservations will be available for reservations- if anyone has an idea, please let us know.

The April 30 cruise (just before the May 7 cruise referenced in the post) lists a Headliner show featuring comedy juggler Adam Kario where Blue Planet is listed in the above.  He is listed for the Amber Theatre days 4, 5 and 6 (one show each day).  There is no opportunity to reserve seats for his shows.

Judging from that, perhaps Blue Planet will start on the May 7 cruise (and not the April 30 cruise that I will be on).  I like juggling, so while I was looking forward to Blue Planet, juggling is OK by me too.

BTW, Blue Planet was on Allure pre-covid, as far back as 2014, I think.  It looks like a spectacular show.

8 hours ago, theotherchad said:

I'm curious, where do you get this info? I'd like to get some updated info as my next cruise approaches. Thanks in advance! 

I got it from the Cruise Director when I was onboard - during the Q&A session with him

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 1:59 PM, chukli said:

Ice show, days 1,4,6

Allure is doing 3 and 4 nights in the Fall 2023.  Somewhere else on CC, a poster said the entertainment would follow the 7 night pattern.  Do you know which shows have multiple appearances on the same day?

Edited by MD_Dan
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Biker19 said:

You won't know for sure till June 1 or later - keep checking.

Thank you Biker. Am I understanding the basic pattern correctly or is there some type of trick? Any chance it will open earlier or should I not worry until then?

2 hours ago, RoyalBlog said:

Any chance it will open earlier or should I not worry until then?

All reporting indicates that show bookings open in the month before the sailing- start checking the planner then. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Just reading this thread with the show bookings opening around the 1st of month, the month prior to a cruise.  We are sailing August 27th so it’s entirely possibly entertainment will be available to reserve before we even do our cruise check in (July 13).  Do I have that right?  Or would we have to check in first before we can reserve any shows?

On 4/2/2023 at 11:14 AM, MD_Dan said:

Allure is doing 3 and 4 nights in the Fall 2023.  Somewhere else on CC, a poster said the entertainment would follow the 7 night pattern.  Do you know which shows have multiple appearances on the same day?

I hope you’re right about following the 3/4 day cruises following the 7 day schedule. We don’t sail until April 2024, so really too far out to know for sure at this point but it would be a good sign for us since we’re doing a B2B and are looking forward to seeing all the shows. Blue Planet wasn’t showing when we sailed Allure since it was right after post Covid reopening and it sounds like a show I would really like. I’ll be checking the 3 & 4 day sailings on the app once they start up in the fall.