BEVERAGE TOTAL

Robpuffdaddy

This will be my first cruise using the Cheers package.  If I go to customer service on the last day will they be able to provide with with a total of all the beverages that I ordered on the cruise? I want to see if I got my money's worth for future reference.  I really do not want to try to keep a tab myself or a record on my phone but I will if I need too.  I can safely say I will get my money's worth, but just curious.  Thanks

11 minutes ago, Robpuffdaddy said:

This will be my first cruise using the Cheers package.  If I go to customer service on the last day will they be able to provide with with a total of all the beverages that I ordered on the cruise? I want to see if I got my money's worth for future reference.  I really do not want to try to keep a tab myself or a record on my phone but I will if I need too.  I can safely say I will get my money's worth, but just curious.  Thanks

You'll have access to your running tab on the Hub App in real time throughout the cruise and a paper statement will be waiting at your door the morning you leave.

• Like 3

My last two cruises Nov 2022 and Jan 2023, I didn't receive a paper statement.  So I found my Jan 2023 statement on the Hub Ap and downloaded to my email.  Came home and printed it out.  Or you could ask Guest Services to print it out on the last day.  

• Like 1

If you look on the hub app you can see the drinks and the original price before the discount.  If you wait to the end for the paper copy you will only get a list of purchase locations with the total at $0.00

Edited by ray98
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, dsnutz said:

You’ll find out when they say, “this is your last one for today”.😒

When I hear that I think to myself, "damn I really didn't need those weak beers on Serenity earlier today"

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, pcvtmom said:

You'll have a printout of sail and sign charges, which will include all drinks (even if you have Cheers, zero cost will be listed). They either slip these under the door or put them in the mailbox next to your room.

This is indeed what will happen.  You will know the quantity of drinks, but not the price of each drink.  (You could reverse-engineer the price based on taxes applied while in US ports, but those are a small subset.)

If you really want to track the precise "cost" you could have incurred (because 5 domestic beers are a whole lot cheaper than 5 Alchemy cocktails!) you need to record that yourself.