Christmas ornaments

tupperstamper

32 minutes ago, tupperstamper said:

We like to collect Christmas ornaments on our trips. Any recommendations of where in Bermuda?

One shop where I have seen Christmas ornaments is the Bermuda Craft Market in the Cooperage building at the Dockyard. That is the same building where the Frog and Onion is located. In the Clocktower Mall at the Dockyard there are shops and I have seen ornaments but I don’t recall a specific shop. 

17 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

We get a new ornament each visit at the glass blowing shop near the rum cake shop on the way to or from the clock tower mall.

Unfortunately both the glass blowing shop and the rum cake shop have closed at the Dockyard. The rum cake company has opened a shop in Washington Mall in Hamilton. 

8 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Unfortunately both the glass blowing shop and the rum cake shop have closed at the Dockyard. The rum cake company has opened a shop in Washington Mall in Hamilton. 

Thanks, that's sad news. Hope we can still get my jams in the mall, only place we can get the ginger jam I love. They list that they ship but they don't we checked.

Agree with the Bermuda Craft Market and I have also seen Christmas ornaments at the Variety/drug  store at the Dockyard. ( Don’t remember it’s name)

I would also think that the small shops in the Clocktower would have some ornaments.

On 3/19/2023 at 7:36 PM, trivia addict said:

Agree with the Bermuda Craft Market and I have also seen Christmas ornaments at the Variety/drug  store at the Dockyard. ( Don’t remember it’s name)

I would also think that the small shops in the Clocktower would have some ornaments.

That drug store seems to have literally anything imaginable.  But you break it, you bought it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 10:57 PM, tupperstamper said:

We like to collect Christmas ornaments on our trips. Any recommendations of where in Bermuda?

Same with us!  We found some things that had hanging hook functionality for a tree at the ceramics place across from the National Museum entrance.

A local artist, Carol Holding, had a shop in the Dockyards. I recall it was in the Market place. We haven’t been to Bermuda since 2018, so the shop may no longer be in business.

But she had pretty glass ornaments filled with Bermuda sand.

It may be worth a look to see if her shop is still at the. Dockyards. If not, I agree, the pharmacy offers a lot of things especially a variety of tee shirts.

1 hour ago, MJSailors said:

A local artist, Carol Holding, had a shop in the Dockyards. I recall it was in the Market place. We haven’t been to Bermuda since 2018, so the shop may no longer be in business.

But she had pretty glass ornaments filled with Bermuda sand.

It may be worth a look to see if her shop is still at the. Dockyards. If not, I agree, the pharmacy offers a lot of things especially a variety of tee shirts.

Her shop is in the Clocktower Mall.

26 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Her shop is in the Clocktower Mall.

Thank you. Glad she still has the shop. We have a number of her prints in our home.

Met her when she had the shop in Hamilton and mentioned how much we admired her work.