Verifly at NOLA?

exarkkun

Can anyone confirm for me that Verifly is still used/required when sailing out of NOLA? I just heard a recent review for the Valor out of NOLA of Cruise Radio and the person said they had to pull up their Verifly; however when I pull up my app it states CARNIVAL GUESTS: Vaccine, proof of vaccination, and testing for unvaccinated guests are no longer required for most cruises.

And would this also make me wrong to assume we do not need to show our vaccine cards as well?

Many thanks!

15 minutes ago, staceyglow said:

We sailed to Grand Turk a few weeks ago and you still needed proof of vaccination to leave the ship. Are you saying that is no longer the case? 

A couple of days ago, JH posted that Grand Turk will no longer require proof of vaccine as of 4/1/23.  We have been to Grand Turk on Carnival twice this year and did not need to show proof to get off the ship.

23 minutes ago, TomCruise48 said:

A couple of days ago, JH posted that Grand Turk will no longer require proof of vaccine as of 4/1/23.  We have been to Grand Turk on Carnival twice this year and did not need to show proof to get off the ship.

Ah, thanks! 

5 hours ago, staceyglow said:

We sailed to Grand Turk a few weeks ago and you still needed proof of vaccination to leave the ship. Are you saying that is no longer the case? 

Grand Turk is dropping that requirement as of April 1, 2023.\\That is according to Don on youtube who hopes you're having a "vantastic" day.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, staceyglow said:

GT will no longer require as of April 1