Can Someone Please give a Review of the Meravigila out of NY

franncos

27 minutes ago, franncos said:

Can Someone Please give a Review of the  Meravigila out of NY. I know since it is new sailing from NY there will some kinks. 

Thanks 

I'm sure someone will... it literally just got into port.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, franncos said:

Any reviews from the  Meravigila out of NY?

Seriously?

Did you not read the answers previously given to you about live  review that was going  to be written and as I now type, was the thread immediately below your thread in this forum?

Edited by Homosassa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, franncos said:

Any reviews from NYC?

Did you not see the link above? I was on the 4/22 sailing out of NYC, which is the only one that has completed. There may be more reviews coming from other cruisers when this weeks' sailing concludes on Saturday...

1 hour ago, franncos said:

Any reviews from NYC?

Here is the specific post where I started talking about the 4/22 sailing out of Brooklyn:

Here is the specific post where I recapped my overall thoughts on MSC/Meraviglia:

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Here is the specific post where I started talking about the 4/22 sailing out of Brooklyn:

Here is the specific post where I recapped my overall thoughts on MSC/Meraviglia:

It think that this effort may be lost on the OP!

26 minutes ago, JAGR said:

It think that this effort may be lost on the OP!

Agreed! Seems no matter what information is provided, the OP keeps asking for it. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

Oh well... you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

Jaime...you did not lead the horse to water, you dropped multiple buckets worth over the OP's head.  It's their own fault for not turning their head and taking a sip or two.   SMH

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Oh well... you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

You just can’t make this stuff up on here. 🙄 😆 Sometimes I come here for the entertainment NGL. 

oh yeah, and while I’m here, do you think someone in here can give me a review out of NYC?? 

Edited by BoundForSea
  • Haha 3

People are being a bit too hard on the OP.  Originally, the OP asked about cruises out of NY.  Upon realizing that people may interpret NY as the state of New York, which would make readers, of course, think the OP was referring to Buffalo, the cruise capitol of the East, the OP quickly leaped in and clarified the question to be about NYC.  The OP then stressed that it was NYC again.  And again.  And again.  But I digress.....

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, JAGR said:

People are being a bit too hard on the OP.  Originally, the OP asked about cruises out of NY.  Upon realizing that people may interpret NY as the state of New York, which would make readers, of course, think the OP was referring to Buffalo, the cruise capitol of the East, the OP quickly leaped in and clarified the question to be about NYC.  The OP then stressed that it was NYC again.  And again.  And again.  But I digress.....

Cruises from Buffalo can be problematic if the pier  used is not below the falls.

I thought he was referring to Albany (long cruise down river to the ocean) or Plattsburgh (a lake circle cruise).

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Homosassa said:

Cruises from Buffalo can be problematic if the pier  used is not below the falls.

I thought he was referring to Albany (long cruise down river to the ocean) or Plattsburgh (a lake circle cruise).

Plattsburgh is so close to the pirate-infested waters of Vermont!  Would the Coast Guard allow sailing from Plattsburgh?

7 minutes ago, JAGR said:

Plattsburgh is so close to the pirate-infested waters of Vermont!  Would the Coast Guard allow sailing from Plattsburgh?

Thank you for educating me today.  I thought that the finger lakes area of NY was the pirate infested area of the region.  If they are now spreading out into Vermont, then that just crosses off one more area that we will not be able to cruise. 😔

9 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Thank you for educating me today.  I thought that the finger lakes area of NY was the pirate infested area of the region.  If they are now spreading out into Vermont, then that just crosses off one more area that we will not be able to cruise. 😔

Perhaps this dramatic hidden camera photo will prove the threat concerning the scourge of Vermont pirates.

image.thumb.png.cd6da2ae6f39ee6057c6c9d6721cbf0f.png

Edited by JAGR
  • Haha 1