Diamond/Platinum Gift

lele100

2 hours ago, lele100 said:

Has the new gift come out yet on the ships?  It was supposed to come out in early April

37 minutes ago, Iluvmykindle said:

It is the fanny pack.  Got ours on the Liberty.

Hi @lele100 & @Iluvmykindle🙂

There are 3 new Gift Bag Sets.

(Info & photos can be located on Google)

They are:

1st new gift is a Carnival Tote Bag

2nd new gift is a Carnival Fanny Pack

3rd new gift is a Carnival Toiletry Bag

🍹

• Like 1

OOO believe it our not, I can use that fanny pack.  LOL.  I just said the other day I need to get one.  Bad disk in my neck now and when we go antiquing even a really small light cross body purse pulls on my neck and causes pain (and I mean literally like wallet and Chapstick and small hand sanitizer).

Never thought I'd being saying this but.... come on fanny pack 🤞!  (cruising in 3 weeks lol)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I got the impression that they are going to do fanny pack for awhile, then switch to the tote bag, and then switch to the toiletry bag.  I don't think they are passing them out randomly, and that this whole promotion is going to last long enough for most Platinums and Diamonds that sail on a regular basis to get a complete set.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Djptcp said:

DH and I are Diamonds and just returned from the Freedom. No Diamond gift, however. Not that we would have cared about fanny packs, but just saying no gifts for our loyalty.

Did you go to the Pixels cashier stand to pick it up? They stopped delivering the gifts during the COVID restart.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Djptcp said:

DH and I are Diamonds and just returned from the Freedom. No Diamond gift, however. Not that we would have cared about fanny packs, but just saying no gifts for our loyalty.

Boarded Freedom yesterday. We’ll see what they say at Pixels; going to pick up later today. Btw— weather got real rough last night. Wind caused the ship to list hard and emptied everything into the floor in MDR. Lost a fortune in glassware. 

1 hour ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

Boarded Freedom yesterday. We’ll see what they say at Pixels; going to pick up later today. Btw— weather got real rough last night. Wind caused the ship to list hard and emptied everything into the floor in MDR. Lost a fortune in glassware. 

OMG, that must have been a total freak out!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

There is/was gale force or higher winds.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

Everything ok now?

20 minutes ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

Spoke too soon. Missed Princess Cay today. Too rough to tender. On to Grand Turk for earlier arrival tomorrow.

Hey Cindy! Looks like we'll be on the Vista with you 4/20! 😀

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

Spoke too soon. Missed Princess Cay today. Too rough to tender. On to Grand Turk for earlier arrival tomorrow.

☹️

I read a headline that the Florida cost got slammed too.  That is too bad, so sorry to hear about how this cruise is turning out.

PS:  I told my husband about the ship listing hard on you guys and dishes everywhere.  Seriously, I would have been up and running for an outside door if that happened thinking she was going over.  In my own little world in my head I have always thought if I can at least be "outside" the vessel somewhere I got a shot at swimming for it lol!

I love to cruise and I love to swim, love the water... but crazy enough that is my #1 biggest fear.  Drowning.  I joke all the time I must have died that way in a previous life.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wemjam said:

☹️

I read a headline that the Florida cost got slammed too.  That is too bad, so sorry to hear about how this cruise is turning out.

PS:  I told my husband about the ship listing hard on you guys and dishes everywhere.  Seriously, I would have been up and running for an outside door if that happened thinking she was going over.  In my own little world in my head I have always thought if I can at least be "outside" the vessel somewhere I got a shot at swimming for it lol!

I love to cruise and I love to swim, love the water... but crazy enough that is my #1 biggest fear.  Drowning.  I joke all the time I must have died that way in a previous life.  

I saw "The Poseidon Adventure" and I'd be running for a door as well!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CTCruisers said:

Just off the Sunshine. We received our ship pins and VIFP fanny packs at the Pixels desk.

I am boarding Sunshine this Monday.  How was the MDR? Never mind, just saw your review👍

Edited by ninjacat123