The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday May 17th, 2023

richwmn

I cannot believe I am writing this again.  My dryer did not arrive.  The one that was put on the truck was damaged. So after waiting all day, at 5 pm I received a phone call that they do not have a dryer for me.  I am not a happy camper.  They had the dryer for 2 weeks and today they decided to open the box at 5pm.  

I did a lot of work today and am exhausted.  

We will see what happens with the dryer.  I am really tired of this.  

I have dealt with this company in the past when we upgraded all the kitchen appliances and was very pleased with their service.  I just cannot understand this craziness.

Tomorrow is another day.

Will post more when I know more.

Jim is doing better today.  Thank God for little things.

Take care everyone.  Good night and God Bless.

Terri

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

@Cruzin Terri talk about frustrating!   I can understand why you would tear your hair out over this, but have an extra glass of wine instead.

A couple of summers ago we got brilliant sunsets due to the wildfires.  We were out kayaking on Grand Traverse Bay and DS Mary Jo took this picture.

IMG_0031.thumb.jpg.c076b2d9ec078e30ac3bfa46a4725950.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

I cannot believe I am writing this again.  My dryer did not arrive.  The one that was put on the truck was damaged. So after waiting all day, at 5 pm I received a phone call that they do not have a dryer for me.  I am not a happy camper.  They had the dryer for 2 weeks and today they decided to open the box at 5pm.  

I did a lot of work today and am exhausted.  

We will see what happens with the dryer.  I am really tired of this.  

I have dealt with this company in the past when we upgraded all the kitchen appliances and was very pleased with their service.  I just cannot understand this craziness.

Tomorrow is another day.

Will post more when I know more.

Jim is doing better today.  Thank God for little things.

Take care everyone.  Good night and God Bless.

Terri

Terri, I understand your frustration.  Since this company has given you good service in the past, it could be that the damages are happening in the shipping to the appliance store.  If they see damage to the box the appliance is in, they should do further investigating ahead of time.  That way you wouldn't be stood up at the last minute.  I suggest you ask them to check over your appliance as soon as it comes in.  This sounds exactly like my niece's refrigerator which is always damaged when unboxed.  A $3500 refrigerator!🤷‍♀️

• Like 5

May 18, 2023! Celebrating our wedding anniversary today, This morning, DH is helping our good friends with ‘taking the boat out of the lake til next time’, I will pack, gaze at the lake a little longer and get ready to travel to Nevada for golf and spending time with at least 2 relatives, our youngest BIL (who ‘founded’ and continues to organize this top notch,  very amateur golf gathering!) and my oldest sister (who is the best traveling companion!). We will look for a celebratory anniversary dinner on the weekend and continue to celebrate our anniversary into the summer months with travel,  family and friends. 
Thank you Rich, for the Daily postings & for all the Daily-ites. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Norseh2o said:

May 18, 2023! Celebrating our wedding anniversary today, This morning, DH is helping our good friends with ‘taking the boat out of the lake til next time’, I will pack, gaze at the lake a little longer and get ready to travel to Nevada for golf and spending time with at least 2 relatives, our youngest BIL (who ‘founded’ and continues to organize this top notch,  very amateur golf gathering!) and my oldest sister (who is the best traveling companion!). We will look for a celebratory anniversary dinner on the weekend and continue to celebrate our anniversary into the summer months with travel,  family and friends. 
Thank you Rich, for the Daily postings & for all the Daily-ites. 

Happy Anniversary  to you both.