Complimentary Dining

MCARAB1

15 hours ago, MCARAB1 said:

I see confusing information on the website for the Beyond. Are the burgers and hotdogs complimentary at the Mast Grill or ala carte with a charge?

I'm curious to where you're seeing the confusion? I went on to Celebrity's website and for the Beyond The Mast Grill is listed under complimentary Dining on their website. Where are you seeing otherwise?

Screenshot_20230518-114205~2.png

Screenshot_20230518-114118~2.png

Edited by kwokpot
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cruisestitch said:

A few years ago there was a short-lived attempt to make it a pay venue.  Maybe the OP is consulting an old bit of info.

Wasn't that just an additional premium burger selection in addition to the complementary offerings? 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

I'm curious to where you're seeing the confusion? I went on to Celebrity's website and for the Beyond The Mast Grill is listed under complimentary Dining on their website. Where are you seeing otherwise?

Screenshot_20230518-114205~2.png

Screenshot_20230518-114118~2.png

I’ve never seen salads at the Mast Grill…but have never been on a Eclass ship either…is that standard on that class? And the menu also mentions sandwiches…another name for chicken burger? 🤔

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

I’ve never seen salads at the Mast Grill…but have never been on a Eclass ship either…is that standard on that class? And the menu also mentions sandwiches…another name for chicken burger? 🤔

No salads at the MG on the E class ships. Yes chicken sandwich and hot dogs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

As long as you don’t want salad dressing. I suppose you could mix ketchup and mayonnaise and come up with something, but if you want oil and vinegar, you’re out of luck

Fry sauce. Or chop up your pickles and raw onion to the mixture and come up with a version of Russian dressing.  

6 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Fry sauce. Or chop up your pickles and raw onion to the mixture and come up with a version of Russian dressing.  

Or you can just get a salad from the Oceanview Cafe

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

No-no!  We like errors 

I don’t.

About a month ago I completed my reservations for our Anytime dining, as I am Dairy Intolerant, so like to sit in the same area of the dining room. The waiters then get to know my needs.

Yesterday, I had an email from Celebrity, inviting me to complete my dining reservations for our cruise!😱🙈

This meant I had to go into the App to check that I had indeed completed a reservation for every day ( which I had).

A way to make me pay for Speciality  Restaurants?🙈