Regent's 2025-2026 Voyages Collection Available

Just now, papaflamingo said:

Prices are market driven.  As long as we're willing to pay them, they'll continue to rise. That's what Capitalism is all about. 

Did you even look at the brochure?  There are NO prices.  🤑

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, papaflamingo said:

If you have to ask the price you can't afford the cruise. 😜 

I have 333 nights on Regent currently booked.

Has anyone figured out the dry dock windows from the summary on pages 176-189?

1 hour ago, mrlevin said:

I have 333 nights on Regent currently booked.

Has anyone figured out the dry dock windows from the summary on pages 176-189?

Marc, for the Voyager, I see a gap between November 26, 2025 and December 17, 2025.

Dave

2 hours ago, mrstanley said:

When are prices going to be posted?

On May 11 @CruzaCazza said in

We are currently on the Explorer and have been advised by the Cruise Consultant 

that the new itineraries will be available to view on the website from the 7th June and

available to book on the 21st June.

• Thanks 1

On page 173 of this brochure there is a summary of the Seven Seas Society benefits. Since we are getting close to Platinum one of the few benefits we were looking forward to getting was the included "air deviation". They don't list this as a benefit in this new brochure. It is still listed in the current website. I am wondering whether it is a typo or whether there is an upcoming change in benefits? I apologize if this has been discussed in another thread and I missed it.

8 hours ago, taxare said:

On page 173 of this brochure there is a summary of the Seven Seas Society benefits. Since we are getting close to Platinum one of the few benefits we were looking forward to getting was the included "air deviation". They don't list this as a benefit in this new brochure. It is still listed in the current website. I am wondering whether it is a typo or whether there is an upcoming change in benefits? I apologize if this has been discussed in another thread and I missed it.

Probably just a mistake.  However with the new policy of $75 to talk to them and arrange custom air, who knows? 

Edited by papaflamingo

8 hours ago, taxare said:

Could it be that this is a EU brochure instead of USA?

12 hours ago, taxare said:

On page 173 of this brochure there is a summary of the Seven Seas Society benefits. Since we are getting close to Platinum one of the few benefits we were looking forward to getting was the included "air deviation". They don't list this as a benefit in this new brochure. It is still listed in the current website.

3 hours ago, mrlevin said:

Could it be that this is a EU brochure instead of USA?

The air deviation benefit is no longer shown as a benefit on the relevant page of the UK website, although it was listed in the past 🤔

fullsizeoutput_14d0.thumb.jpeg.ec2446b97207b5429da8470804dc9394.jpeg