Newbie on Celebrity Questions

PacnGoNow

Remember you are allowed to take two bottles of wine on board with you too. If you open them in a restaurant you may be charged a corkage fee but no fee if you open in your suite. You can also take some sodas on board for the kids. Just fix a luggage tag on a box and hand over with your luggage.

1 hour ago, chemmo said:

Remember you are allowed to take two bottles of wine on board with you too. If you open them in a restaurant you may be charged a corkage fee but no fee if you open in your suite. You can also take some sodas on board for the kids. Just fix a luggage tag on a box and hand over with your luggage.

Yes, we do plan to take a 12 pack cans of La Croix water for mixers and 2 wine.  That should be plenty for us.  
Thank you for your help.

24 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Does anyone know If there is a ship tour on Celebrity ships now?  And the cost?

TIA

Ship tours have been back for a while now at a more expensive price. They visit MDR, galley, laundry, crew public areas, Environmental, bridge, and engine control room. 

A0D53508-C605-47B3-AE44-64F951F94DAD.jpe

Constellation engine control room

IMG_6696.thumb.jpeg.8590e93b155d3b0723a215be5aa5f72d.jpeg

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Does X still have sea pass cards? Are they given to you once OB outside your cabin?  Do they provide lanyards for them?

TIA

Yes they still provide cards - usually at your stateroom door now. No lanyards provided.  Bring your own.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Yes they still provide cards - usually at your stateroom door now. No lanyards provided.  Bring your own.

Probably need ID/badge holder for the card too, unless it has a hole already?

On 6/8/2023 at 6:07 AM, chemmo said:

Not anymore

11 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Yes, in X's FAQ, not sure when it updated

All I know is my EDocs which I printed on Friday say 2 bottles per person over 21. I've highlighted that and will be showing that if there is an issue when I go to board the Summit.

Edited by WrittenOnYourHeart
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

All I know is my EDocs which I printed on Friday say 2 bottles. I've highlighted that and will be showing that if there is an issue when I go to board the Summit.

Thanks for the datapoint.  My opinion is that they should allow more bottles because so many have AI or can utilize the Elite happy hour.  The more bottles they allow you to carry, the less "free" wine they need to pour

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

If you "forget" that you had a couple bottles in your checked luggage, it just might make it onto your stateroom and if not, they'll still deliver them to your room on the last day

Thats going to be my plan

• Like 1

On 6/8/2023 at 6:07 AM, chemmo said:

can you ask for wine glasses from any bar? Are there wine glasses in the room?

9 minutes ago, grimpil said:

Yes. No.

You can also request wine glasses from your stateroom attendant. Also a corkscrew if you forgot yours. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2023 at 9:39 PM, mister pizza said:

Sorry, I asked this in the wrong place the first time. Want to know, what's the pizza situation on Celebrity?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that you can ask them to make a pizza from scratch with whatever toppings you want. This sounds like a good deal because the regular pizzas they have ready to serve are not that great.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kelownadon said:

I seem to remember reading somewhere that you can ask them to make a pizza from scratch with whatever toppings you want. This sounds like a good deal because the regular pizzas they have ready to serve are not that great.

True.  Results can be very good. 

8 hours ago, grimpil said:

Yes, you can or ask your room attendant. Remember you can also ask your room attendant to deliver ice to your suite twice daily and you can ask him to put your white wine on ice.

Champagne counts as wine so you can board with fizz if you want.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kelownadon said:

My son visited one evening at about 10.30 pm to grab three slices for us to enjoy on the balcony. How could we once again be peckish after dining at 6pm? The station was really quiet and he offered to make a fresh one to our son’s specifications…He declined as we really only wanted one slice each but a nice option. I guess they can be more accommodating when quiet or if you are willing to wait a short while…