What's up with Caribbean Princess?

nbsjcruiser

We've got 2 bookings for this ship - November 2023 and February 2024. Browsing around the Princess web site today I noticed that all cruises on the Caribbean Princess for November-February are now showing as "Pricing not Available". Is she going into drydock? I haven't had any correspondence from Princess on cancellations so I'm wondering if anyone has any info.

thanks in advance

28 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

Princess could be repricing this cruise.

Cheaper I hope haha.

I was wondering the same thing. After taking too long to just about decide on the Caribbean Princess, I have just spent ages checking prices and arrangements for leaving car at Southampton, getting train to Gatwick, flying to Miami, hiring car/hotels etc, and then went to Princess to find 'cruise not available' !

I hope it's not too big a price hike, or better still, just a faulty website.

8 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I'm glad you posted your thread. Coincidently I just did my daily check on our May 2024 Alaska B2B on the Grand Princess, and ALL of the Grand's itineraries from Jul 8, 2023, through March 13, 2025, are showing as unavailable as well. 🤔

Just checked our August Grand and saw that. Really hoping for a glitch as I do not wish to reorganise this trip so near the time, the trip has so many parts for us coming from France 😟

I was looking online last night.  Everything was good then.  I was able to see pricing for Iceland/Greenland cruise in July 2024.  Princess has some quirky web issues.  I don't have a clue what this one is.

My Princess rep told me about a week ago to keep an eye open for the upcoming July 4th sale.  We're on the CB for the Dec 3 date.  She didn't know how much the sale would be or if it would just include additional OBC.  Also wasn't sure when the sale would begin.  Stay tuned?

17 hours ago, EDVM96 said:

Prices for CB Nov23 - Mar24 are available and bookable in Germany. Everything just normal.
Looks like it's just a temporary booking engine glitch.

17 hours ago, EDVM96 said:

Prices for CB Nov23 - Mar24 are available and bookable in Germany. Everything just normal.
Looks like it's just a temporary booking engine glitch.

Looks like you are familiar with Princess Cruise. I just booked my first Princess Cruise for February 2025 (after over 30 with Celebrity). One month later the prive was down over 1.800 €. I send a mail to Princess. They don’t answer. Do you know how Prinsess handle these cases? Do they have a best price guarantee? And is the cancellation fee always 20%. 

15 minutes ago, Sailaway1706 said:

Looks like you are familiar with Princess Cruise. I just booked my first Princess Cruise for February 2025 (after over 30 with Celebrity). One month later the prive was down over 1.800 €. I send a mail to Princess. They don’t answer. Do you know how Prinsess handle these cases? Do they have a best price guarantee? And is the cancellation fee always 20%. 

Please send me an E-Mail to cruisecritic23@spam.care , I can answer you.

I see the prices have shown back up - they seem higher than before but maybe that's just me. Sky Princess prices are now gone. We just booked the Sky yesterday. I'll compare prices when they show back up to see if they went up. Seems strange to me that they'd need a blackout on a ship in order to adjust prices.