Anthem of the Seas TWO70

I prefer deck 5, back row of the tiered seating centre stage, right-hand side as you're facing the stage (on the left-hand side, the view to the left can be obstructed by the structure that the saxophonist comes up out of).

My problem with the front row of deck six is that, because I'm short, the top of the glass is right at eye level. I'm guessing that's probably not an issue for anyone taller than 5'2".

1 hour ago, gavvy said:

It seems pretty much wherever you sit you get a restricted view of something, its a bit of a bad design in that respect.

Totally agree. It's lovely as a lounge but a terrible venue for shows.

Best for unobstructed views are the seats center front of deck 6.  I would not personally choose the front row of 6 due to the glass.  I prefer the rows a few higher.  However we found that those were many times reserved for suite, sky, pinnacle, etc right up until close to show time

On our Quantum cruise last week, for Star Water, we sat at the very bottom few rows, far left, floor level and loved it.  By BIL and I were actually sitting floor level and it was very cool having the performers just feet from us.  For us, Star Water was FAR superior to Spectra as well.

Edited by The Fun Researcher
  • Like 1