Overwater Cabana - Prices Help

Hi

We are playing a 7 night cruise in November (not thanksgiving week) or first week of December and we are thinking of booking the overwater cabana at perfect day and was wondering if anyone has a booking around that time if you could tell me what the prices are now for it. So we have a rough idea what there changing at that time of year 

Also do they normally sell out quickly? Or is there a best time to book it for the best price?

Also how good are they, is it worth the extra cost or would you not bother as there is so much else to see. It would be myself, my wife, mother in law and our 4 year old twin girls that would be travelling 

thanks for any help 🙂

3 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

The pricing is actually half of what it has been during "spring break" and "summer vacation" time.  Anthem, November 26 and December 3 -  $1799 (that's USD, of course)   

is that not thanks giving week

do they normally sell out quick 

5 minutes ago, Weluv2cruise2gether said:

This is what they are showing for my 12/10 Oasis cruiseIMG_9754.thumb.png.1999b0432043c6abbad4a611cf868402.pngNo other over the water cabana options have been offered for this cruise since I booked it at beginning of April. That’s not to say they weren’t offered before I booked the cruise.

Omg that’s crazy money 

I was tempted at 1800 but that’s crazy

• Like 1

It can vary greatly so going to hard to tell what the sailing may be.  This is what is offered for mine in November the week after Thanksgiving.  But the one in April is $3499 for OTW.  And, as usual, prices are a moving target.

image.thumb.png.e04635c86a9bd8bbd22cf6c630485ddb.png

1 hour ago, Garyjames220 said:

Hi

We are playing a 7 night cruise in November (not thanksgiving week) or first week of December and we are thinking of booking the overwater cabana at perfect day and was wondering if anyone has a booking around that time if you could tell me what the prices are now for it. So we have a rough idea what there changing at that time of year 

Also do they normally sell out quickly? Or is there a best time to book it for the best price?

Also how good are they, is it worth the extra cost or would you not bother as there is so much else to see. It would be myself, my wife, mother in law and our 4 year old twin girls that would be travelling 

thanks for any help 🙂

Follow the instructions in the first post of this thread to see the exact price for the sailing you are looking at.

• Like 1

I wouldn’t pay for it as I’m frugal and love the included food on CocoCay so we’ve had several great days there without spending a penny besides tipping for our D drinks.

Thay said, when our extended family of 8 was treated to one last year (with a low price booked in 2021), it was amazing! Great views, can jump (or slide) right into the ocean to snorkel or cool off, service and food was amazing, my young nieces liked going to the smaller beach club pool, huge container of bottled water sitting in ice, shower to rinse off, etc.

If the $ isn’t an issue (value or budget-wise), go for it, but that part is of course subjective.

• Like 1

Omg that’s crazy money 

I was tempted at 1800 but that’s crazy

We usually get a chill island day bed. The first time we got one in 9/21, it was $199. But for 3/23 and 12/23 they priced $299. And in 3/23, we had storms so we only got to use it for 2.5 hours. Now for 3/24 cruise it’s $329. We decided to just try out luck and getting free loungers/umbrella in a good spot. I really do not like RCLs dynamic pricing!!😩

38 minutes ago, Weluv2cruise2gether said:

We decided to just try out luck and getting free loungers/umbrella in a good spot.

If you get off the ship early, unless you are the 2nd ship there like 2 hours after another big ship has already arrived, it doesn't take much luck unless your definition of a "good spot" is extremely narrow.

Even in that scenario, you will still find loungers/umbrellas somewhere.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1799 the week of December 8TH for over the water cabanas.

Day beds are 329

Cocoa Beach Club 169

I always get of the ship right away and snorkel, then pool or free lounger then lunch and back on the ship so none of this works for me.

I suspect people with left over credit from the covid days are driving prices. I was surprised to find out some would rather blow it on drink packages, cabanas, and overpriced excursions than put it toward another cruise.

Oh well.