Regent Suite - some questions

Hello

We are fortunate to have booked the RS on Grandeur next year.  Does anybody have any recent experiences of this cabin on recent sailings on sister ships?  We have never sailed with RSSC but have sailed many times with Celebrity in their very top accommodation. We have built up a good relationship with them but it's time for a change for us.

A few questions if I may...

• Does anybody know what spa treatments are included and whether this extends to every guest in the cabin?  Are they truly 'unlimited' as they say?
  • On one of the videos online, it shows Dom Perignon as the pre departure Champagne...is this actually the case?
  • Are there 'better' inclusions of fine wines vs. other cabins on the vessel?  We've always found the butlers have excellent discretion on Celebrity and tend to always get additional bottles of decent champagne etc. throughout the sailing.
  • Does the rule of 'one reservation per speciality restaurant' really apply to this category?

Thanks so much!

Yes spa treatments are unlimited (to those registered to the suite).   The service can be done in room or down at the spa and your butler will coordinate these with you on arrival.   Generally the head butler is assigned to this suite and will be at the ready at all times for any requests.   

Dom is the champagne in suite.  No better options are included, but you can always request your brands of choice and Regent will either include it or tell you what the uncharge will be.  

Unlimited dining reservations and also can order from any restaurant for in room service.   You also get private access the "the study" which you can see on deck plans is in the back of Prime 7.   There you can have custom chef dinners. 

We will be on Grandeur, July 2024, Barcelona to Rome in a GS. One would think (Hope, expect!) that for the price of the RS the guests could have any choice of champagne, Scotch, etc. 

Dining in The Study seems nice, but we would prefer the ambiance of the restaurants instead. We will also have guaranteed reservations in any dining venue each evening, and like last year’s Splendor TA (GS again) we found servers, waitstaff, etc. came to know our preferences each evening and sommeliers did an excellent job of understanding our wine tastes and were exceptionally good at helping us chose terrific wines each time there. 

14 minutes ago, flossie009 said:

You are in the Regent Suite ............... you can request anything 😉

Have a fabulous voyage 😎

Thank you.  I guess we are a little 'unsure' just how far you can push things.  We are Champagne drinkers and I must admit I was a little confused that Monopole was standard pour on such an expensive cruise.  Dom isn't mentioned anywhere so I hope they don't 'bait and switch' so to speak between now and next year!!

2 hours ago, groovycruiser1 said:

Thank you.  I guess we are a little 'unsure' just how far you can push things.  We are Champagne drinkers and I must admit I was a little confused that Monopole was standard pour on such an expensive cruise.  Dom isn't mentioned anywhere so I hope they don't 'bait and switch' so to speak between now and next year!!

I believe it's ONE complimentary bottle of DP.  Additional bottles charged to your suite account as you order them. Same for ordering VC - charged to.your suite account.

I have never stayed in the Regent Suite. I was told that the spa treatments included are body treatments only. So no hair, nails, and facials. Massages and specialty body treatments are included.  I was told this after we booked the suite with another couple and canceled because of Covid.

4 hours ago, groovycruiser1 said:

Dom isn't mentioned anywhere so I hope they don't 'bait and switch' so to speak between now and next year!!

Just make your specific requirements clear to Regent well in advance of the cruise.

Dom Perignon is $199 per bottle and Veuve Clicquot is $69 on the list of Regent Bon Voyage gifts, so it looks like it is still on board.  Veuve Clicquot is the welcome champagne for the upper suites and we believe Monopole Blue Top welcomes guests in categories F through H.  Please correct us if we are wrong.

26 minutes ago, Silver Sweethearts said:

Dom Perignon is $199 per bottle and Veuve Clicquot is $69 on the list of Regent Bon Voyage gifts, so it looks like it is still on board.  Veuve Clicquot is the welcome champagne for the upper suites and we believe Monopole Blue Top welcomes guests in categories F through H.  Please correct us if we are wrong.

I think you may be looking at an old, out of date gift form. I just checked the current gift form and the Dom Perignon is listed at $240 per bottle while the Veuve Clicquot is $85 per bottle. My memory is that on my Explorer cruise last March in Japan, the Veuve Clicquot was either $80 or $85.

Dave

2 hours ago, DaveFr said:

I think you may be looking at an old, out of date gift form. I just checked the current gift form and the Dom Perignon is listed at $240 per bottle while the Veuve Clicquot is $85 per bottle. My memory is that on my Explorer cruise last March in Japan, the Veuve Clicquot was either $80 or $85.

Dave

Probably so. Thank you for the update!

1 hour ago, melbox4 said:

When can one request salon services in the spa? Is it only done on board?

You can book services before your cruise. From the website: “Guests can reserve treatments at Serene Spa & Wellness™ by contacting our spa representatives at 1.877.718.4244 or SereneSpa@rssc.com between 60 to 7 days prior to sailing.”

Dave

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DaveFr said:

You can book services before your cruise. From the website: “Guests can reserve treatments at Serene Spa & Wellness™ by contacting our spa representatives at 1.877.718.4244 or SereneSpa@rssc.com between 60 to 7 days prior to sailing.”

Dave

I booked a pedicure this way last Friday for my cruise starting this Saturday on Voyager.  My confirmation reply email arrived a few hours later.  Also include your name, ship, booking # and suite number along with your procedure and time you want your procedure done.

They are extremely easy to work with.

Beth

• Like 1

9 hours ago, melbox4 said:

When can one request salon services in the spa? Is it only done on board?

One would hope if staying in the Regent Suite that Regent would bend over to accommodate anything you would want. Either through your TA or Regent direct…..if we pay for the RS they had best take care of any of my requests. We are in a GS on Grandeur July 24 after 2 GS’s on Splendor this past year. We were not timid to ask (politely) for Regent to accommodate us. And, they did. 

35 minutes ago, NCCruzQueen said:

I booked a pedicure this way last Friday for my cruise starting this Saturday on Voyager.  My confirmation reply email arrived a few hours later.  Also include your name, ship, booking # and suite number along with your procedure and time you want your procedure done.

They are extremely easy to work with.

Beth

Thank you Beth for info.

• Like 1