When will my medallion be mailed?

Wink87

Can't answer about the medallion but I am on 8/26 Grand Princess and I made Specialty Dining reservations last weekend (7/23).

Check the Princess App.  From the 'home' page, scroll down to Dine My Way, then view or book individual daily reservations, then scroll horizontally to the night you are interested in.  The available restaurants come up.  Pick a time.  Make sure you click reserve table UNDER the restaurant you prefer.

Would book as soon as you can.  These seem to book up quickly.

9 minutes ago, Wink87 said:

First cruise with Princess is coming up on Sept 16. I have Premium Plus. When will my medallion be mailed? When can I book my specialty restaurant reservations? Ty!

The new service level for Medallions is that you receive them about 11 days before sail date.

59 minutes ago, Wink87 said:

First cruise with Princess is coming up on Sept 16. I have Premium Plus. When will my medallion be mailed? When can I book my specialty restaurant reservations? Ty!

Anywhere from 10-14 days prior to sailing.  You usually get a tracking from usps.  Comes in a white bubble envelope with a blue seawitch.

7 hours ago, Fortunate 2 travel said:

Our medallions arrived 7 days before sailing. Cut it close as we left the country for this trip.  The tracking we had was FedEx and they came from Singapore.  It took 2 days from the time they shipped to arrive in SW Florida.

You’ve brought up a good point that if leaving early for the cruise to get it at the pier. 

Tom😀

11 hours ago, Wink87 said:

You should be able to make reservations now. I am sailing on the Royal on the 16th and just made our main dining room reservations. 

On 8/1/2023 at 12:31 PM, Steelers36 said:

The new service level for Medallions is that you receive them about 11 days before sail date.

I think I got my times mixed up yesterday.  I'd go with earlier estimates of 1-2 weeks.  The 11-day mark is when you should see the new boarding pass in the App.