Pinnacle info, please

16 minutes ago, villager70 said:

Will have to wait and see if the $25.00 vouchers are still in effect when the Allure starts the 3 and 4 day In October. The Utopia will have the same 3 & 4.   I think it will still happen as will still have many Pinnacles to share coastal .

Once Allure leaves Galveston on 10/25 they will be doing 4 and 5 cruises.

I wonder how many Pinns are really going to be going on the shorty Utopia cruises though.  Probably at the start some will try it just to sail on a new ship but unless prices come down I just don't see Utopia as a Pinn-magnet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/3/2023 at 10:51 AM, orville99 said:

P's no longer get free drinks in the suite lounge. You have to use one of your six vouchers per drink. On Oasis and Quantum class ships, breakfast is served in the Coastal Kitchen (they eliminated Chops sometime in the last two months, because we were able to have breakfast in Chops in April, but in July., only the CK option was available On  all other classes of ship it is usually in Chops. 

On Odessey, they did CK AND Chops. It's probably dependent on how many Pinnacles are onboard.

Chops, on Quantum class, is a horrible venue for breakfast.  A nice view of the lifeboats.

1 hour ago, RFerrington said:

I wonder how many Pinns are really going to be going on the shorty Utopia cruises though.  Probably at the start some will try it just to sail on a new ship but unless prices come down I just don't see Utopia as a Pinn-magnet.

I don't see any reason at all to book it for myself anyway.  Massive theme park at sea, short cruise with lots of party types.  No interest at all for this Pinnie.  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, island lady said:

I don't see any reason at all to book it for myself anyway.  Massive theme park at sea, short cruise with lots of party types.  No interest at all for this Pinnie.  

Won’t see us on it either. We rarely sail for less than two weeks at a time, and that’s a heck of a lot of 3/4 night repeats. No interest in doing that at all.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RFerrington said:

Not many  I hope 

• Like 2

On 8/6/2023 at 6:10 AM, lovelife said:

On all O class and Q class ships regardless of number of Pinns on board.

That's what I thought...on all O and Q class ships...and politely asked the Loyalty Ambassador on the Spectrum....she said NO $25 perk on the Spectrum.

* Reasons given:

It's not a Quantum Class...it's Quantum Ultra.🙄

The Silver Dining Room was designated for Pinnacles for lunch, breakfast, and dinner. Gold Dining Room, dinner only, limited reservations.

18 hours ago, molly361 said:

Not many  I hope 

Awww...Ellen, don't you love me anymore?  😉 😄   

No worries anyway...no interest in cruising on Utopia.  Too big...too short a time for us.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, island lady said:

Ummm...remember size matters.  😄 

I'm not sure this is the type of forum for my usual response to that.

Edited by OCSC Mike