internet question

If there is more than 1 person needing internet at the same time, only sign up one person and request 2 devices (or more if there are more that need access at the same time) for the plan. You set up the ID and password and anyone can use the system - you sign in with the same ID and password.  You'll be asked to switch devices from time to time as they seem to roll the users as the sign in and out, but you will be able to have 2 (or more if you add more) devices active at the same time. It's cheaper than two people purchasing their own package... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, watcher_62 said:

If there is more than 1 person needing internet at the same time, only sign up one person and request 2 devices (or more if there are more that need access at the same time) for the plan. You set up the ID and password and anyone can use the system - you sign in with the same ID and password.  You'll be asked to switch devices from time to time as they seem to roll the users as the sign in and out, but you will be able to have 2 (or more if you add more) devices active at the same time. It's cheaper than two people purchasing their own package... 

This is the best answer since you said 'WE'.  The only small tip I would add; log off your device when you switch, then you won't seemingly kick off another device.

1 hour ago, paulfoel said:

So is it easy to switch devices?

Does it just kick out the other device if you log in with a new one?

Wonder if a travel modem will work? I.e. log in with this and use to share

Yes. I never log off from one device. I just log in to another. 

I wouldn’t bet on travel modem. 

Edited by Tatka