Laundry packages

cruiser man 60

9 minutes ago, cruiser man 60 said:

Thanks, can you just put a bag a week in with say 20 items & what fee ?

$20/bag   Laundry is often returned the same day with morning turn in and the next day with evening turn in.  No limit on number of bags.  Great service and allows fewer pieces of luggage.

Here is a link to the current price list:

Laundry List

Edited by Crew News
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just a note to say how amazing HAL laundry is.  On other lines I haven’t been nearly as impressed.  

with HAL you can choose hangers or folded, everything comes back pressed, and they will honor special requests too. Such a great value!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, ShipWalker said:

A lot of dirty clothes can fit in this seemingly small bag.

IMG_4109.thumb.JPG.c0adfe048621a1dbda9b6849cb5e8ae7.JPG

Yes they hold an amazingly large amount - key to maximizing how much you can fit in is to roll your clothes rather than just stuffing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/13/2023 at 1:05 AM, Haljo1935 said:

Yes they hold an amazingly large amount - key to maximizing how much you can fit in is to roll your clothes rather than just stuffing. 

The photos show a fabric bag for laundry.. that is great.. Carnival gives you a very thin paper bag which usually tears apart when being stuffed.. Fabric will give a little...love it.. 

• Like 2

On 8/13/2023 at 8:26 AM, SueMo said:

We’re currently on the Nieuw Statendam doing the British Isles.  Laundry by the bag is $35, 14 day unlimited is $147.

That was the price on the NA in June.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MishMosh1 said:

The photos show a fabric bag for laundry.. that is great.. Carnival gives you a very thin paper bag which usually tears apart when being stuffed.. Fabric will give a little...love it.. 

Yes indeed. RCI uses the smaller paper bag AND dictates that you put only specific things (teeshirts, underwear, PJs) in it. With HAL it's anything you can fit! Here is my list:

bagolaundry.jpg.f39bb97cce24aa7a6dfa0d3d30a445ce.jpg 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
On 8/12/2023 at 11:54 AM, jeh10641 said:

My wife and I always buy the HAL laundry package for cruises over a week. It makes packing so much easier and lighter.

Jim

Do you buy it once you’re on the ship or can you do it before that?

11 minutes ago, roamingrn said:

You buy it on board with your first laundry order - yo can select unlimited, by the bag or by piece (not recommended

I don’t recall seeing it as a pre-purchase package

1 hour ago, kazu said:

You buy it on board with your first laundry order - yo can select unlimited, by the bag or by piece (not recommended

I don’t recall seeing it as a pre-purchase package

Hi..I bought our unlimited laundry package several weeks ago..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MishMosh1 said:

Hi..I bought our unlimited laundry package several weeks ago..

Thanks.  I didn’t notice.  Appreciate the post to help the OP

• Like 1

5 hours ago, roamingrn said:

You can do either. To pre-purchase, just go to "packages" from inside your booking. It will give you the price for your cruise. No discount to prepay, so if you want to use OBC, you can do it onboard.

Safe travels - enjoy your cruise!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We got off the Eurodam about 10 days ago and it was our first HAL cruise, 21-days in the Caribbean.  We bought the Unlimited laundry package.  We are Elite in Princess and get free laundry.  There is no comparison.  HAL is far superior.  On Princess we generally get a 2-day turn around on the laundry.  On HAL it was same day.  Leave the laundry out for the room steward in the morning and it was in your cabin the evening of the same day.  Leave the laundry out in the evening and it was in your cabin after breakfast the following day.  We were impressed and have already planned on buying the unlimited packaged for our upcoming 43-day HAL cruise.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, isosika said:

We got off the Eurodam about 10 days ago and it was our first HAL cruise, 21-days in the Caribbean.  We bought the Unlimited laundry package.  We are Elite in Princess and get free laundry.  There is no comparison.  HAL is far superior.  On Princess we generally get a 2-day turn around on the laundry.  On HAL it was same day.  Leave the laundry out for the room steward in the morning and it was in your cabin the evening of the same day.  Leave the laundry out in the evening and it was in your cabin after breakfast the following day.  We were impressed and have already planned on buying the unlimited packaged for our upcoming 43-day HAL cruise.

😊 So happy to hear you ❤ HAL laundry team - they are the best!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, roamingrn said:

Hi, roamingrn,

We purchased a laundry package for our January 28, 2025 Koningsdam cruise to Hawaii about a month ago, well over a year in advance. It was US$153. I figure we can pack for 4 or 5 days and send out our laundry as often as we want. Less is more in my opinion. We used the Navigator app for our cruise. Hope this helps.

Jim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1