Laundry question

lel5344

25 minutes ago, lel5344 said:

How does Celebrity mark the laundry do they know it's yours? Marking pen? Label? Stapled tag?

Thank you. 

little sticky tags.  I also sometimes find them months later.  They usually attach them to the inside collar of a shirt, or along a seam (which I wish they wouldn't do as I'm always afraid I'm going to rip the seam apart as those babies stick!)

They put little iron on stickers with you room number.   They use to always put them on the collar of my T-Shirts and Regular Shirts and would be itchy If I didn't peel them off.    On my last couple cruises they have been putting them on shirt tails.  

1 hour ago, whataboutport said:

Even in your underwear? Will they come off? I hate tags and am only bringing enough clothes that will make laundry a necessity.

you can pick them.off upon arrival but usually a few get by and they will let you know

2 hours ago, whataboutport said:

Even in your underwear? Will they come off? I hate tags and am only bringing enough clothes that will make laundry a necessity.

NO -- the little tag are not on undergarments.  It is clear that such items are washed in labeled mesh bags.  And I have had no issues in removing the tags immediately after they are returned to the stateroom.  Don't leave the tags on for any period of time.