Cannot Bring Up Excursions

Tedferg

This has happened several times recently, log in to website and Manage This Trip. Excursions lists the itinerary and shows one booked excursion but not response when we look at details or try different days.

Tried with Edge and Chrome browsers, same result.

Edited by Tedferg

17 minutes ago, WisCruiser2 said:

I posted about this on Friday. This reply, while a cumbersome workaround, did seem to work (haven't looked at the website today).

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2960791-another-website-fail/?do=findComment&comment=66018926

Thanks I am exploring that and will follow the other thread.

8 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I right click on the link and then select "open link in new tab" from the context menu. I use Firefox.

I did that in Edge and get to the list of excursions for that port but then cannot bring up individual excursions. It looks like broken links.

33 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

I did that in Edge and get to the list of excursions for that port but then cannot bring up individual excursions. It looks like broken links.

Our Hobbiton excursion just kept taking me to an "OOPS!" page. I finally cancelled and booked privately. I don't trust Princess.

36 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

Yes you unfortunately need to repeat the process on the "excursion details" tab as well. PITA but I was able to book excursion reservations earlier today doing that.

Edited by Musky Ike

why am I able to look at the excursions on a cruise that starts in under 60 days? - all the information is there - but the 5 or 6 excursions I looked at were all 'sold out' - which may be true at this point.

Desktop

Edge

Windows 10

Also been trying to book Princess excursions for 4 days now with no success.  Been on hold with Princess twice and after 20 min with no success, gave up this morning and booked with private tours.  Dealing with Princess actually is and has become an event that does not support the word vacation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pstcrik said:

Also been trying to book Princess excursions for 4 days now with no success.  Been on hold with Princess twice and after 20 min with no success, gave up this morning and booked with private tours.  Dealing with Princess actually is and has become an event that does not support the word vacation.

Can you view and access on the app?

39 minutes ago, Coolmama_1 said:

What is really crazy is that I have to do the right click thing when I log in. However, If I log in on the same computer using my sister's username and password, it works fine. Makes no sense;.

Same issue with my login vs my husband's.

• Like 1