Quick question move up

bikerunner

Looked around for the answer but if you book a guarantee room would you be eligible for the move up bidding.  Thinking of adding a 4 night cruise onto my 10 day and think just book guarantee inside room then bid up. This is for Nov 30 silhouette and there seems to be tons of rooms available.  

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

I'm pretty sure the answer is yes you are eligible.

Im pretty sure too, just want to make sure overall. since inside gty is 299pp and move up should be not crazy with all the rooms available, figure dont need AI with it, as can buy a cal bottles of wine and just have them for when wanted and wifi def not needed as I can just use the elite minutes and 1 port is Key west.   Thinking about it would only require 1 extra day off overall and airfare would be the same maybe a few dollars more.  

8 hours ago, bikerunner said:

Looked around for the answer but if you book a guarantee room would you be eligible for the move up bidding.  Thinking of adding a 4 night cruise onto my 10 day and think just book guarantee inside room then bid up. This is for Nov 30 silhouette and there seems to be tons of rooms available.  

Yes... I've been upgraded from Guarantee Rooms.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joeyjeremiah said:

Yes I booked a guarantee inside on the Summit for November this year and just put in my move up bids. So you can bid from an inside guarantee. 

Great, that is probably what Ill be doing tho just looked inside gty is 299 pp and concierge is 399 pp.  Not sure what the bids would be on a 4 night cruise but I think Im okay with paying 200 more for the concierge gty.  Might save myself 50-75 on bidding but Ill who knows.  

19 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

Great, that is probably what Ill be doing tho just looked inside gty is 299 pp and concierge is 399 pp.  Not sure what the bids would be on a 4 night cruise but I think Im okay with paying 200 more for the concierge gty.  Might save myself 50-75 on bidding but Ill who knows.  

On my 5 night it was min $100 per person bid to concierge so I would book it for that price