South Beach Bed or Coco Beach Club

duke4ncsu

We went to the Beach Club this past Friday.  There are day beds around the pool that are

first come-no extra charge.  We chose the upgraded loungers and umbrella on the first row

overlooking the ocean.

With the great lunch included, we were very happy with our choice.

On 9/20/2023 at 11:37 AM, duke4ncsu said:

Have the opinion of South Beach daybed or Coco beach club. The club is about 100.00 total more. Not familiar with south beach or the beach club. Two adults any thoughts?

TIA

What pricing are you showing for the two choices?

My future cruise has the day beds at 400 and the Club at 169 per person. Slightly cheaper for the club.

LOL at spending 400 to lay in a bed.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2023 at 1:32 PM, cruisegirl1 said:

I'd take the Beach Club.  Private beach, pool and a nice lunch, over simply a beach bed.  

Don't understand the draw of the beach bed.  Personally, I don't like to lie flat and there are tons of free loungers and umbrellas all over Coco Cay. 

M

+1.  We were just at the beach club on Thursday.   This area is much nicer than having a day bed somewhere else.

Plus you get a nice lunch, free use of floating mats, waiters that bring drinks to your beach loungers, etc etc etc

Our upcoming visit the SB day bed was $199 and the club $169pp. We did the club last time and it was nice but the lunch is too heavy and structured for me for a beach day and the pool had splashing very loud kids in it so this time I opted for the SB beach bed. We probably won’t ever use the bed since it just my husband and myself but it’s the dedicated loungers and umbrella that’s attractive to me. There’s two ships there that day and we’re on Oasis getting in second so I don’t have to rush off to get loungers in a location that I like. Plus the SB beds are in a quieter location close to a snack shack and a short walk to the pool.