Captains Club stateroom upgrades

Lolou127

We’re hoping that when X releases their 2025 Southampton sailings on Monday that we’ll find one we like and book it, can I get the CC upgrade booking online or via my TA?

I’m only aware of this from a conversation on the future cruise desk on our last cruise, when they quoted me the agent told me he was giving mean E1 cabin for an E3 price because we are CC members

any advice much appreciated 

11 minutes ago, Lolou127 said:

We’re hoping that when X releases their 2025 Southampton sailings on Monday that we’ll find one we like and book it, can I get the CC upgrade booking online or via my TA?

I’m only aware of this from a conversation on the future cruise desk on our last cruise, when they quoted me the agent told me he was giving mean E1 cabin for an E3 price because we are CC members

any advice much appreciated 

The Captains Club one category cabin upgrade has to be called in (by you or your TA if you are working with one) and requested at the time of booking in order to get it. There is no mechanism for getting the upgrade when you book online. 

You may already be aware of this: only certain categories are eligible for an upgrade. Here is a chart showing those cabin categories. 

IMG_8847.thumb.jpeg.dca5c2ee621e0284254d3a29e1527fa3.jpeg
Good luck!

Edited by mahdnc
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lolou127 said:

Thank you both, can I ask how I know (or where I can find) what for example is an E2 category cabin or E1 cabin, is it on the X booking site?

Look at the deck plans on line, the cabin categories are color coded.

22 minutes ago, Lolou127 said:

Thank you both, can I ask how I know (or where I can find) what for example is an E2 category cabin or E1 cabin, is it on the X booking site?

The cabin categories are fairly well defined and described in Celebrity’s website if that is what you are asking. Look under “Our Ships”. 

IMG_0294.thumb.jpeg.672f47525b064dd94756690cf67d9aa7.jpeg

Edited by mahdnc

6 minutes ago, Lolou127 said:

Thank you all again, just waiting for Monday now and hoping I don’t need to sell a kidney to afford the cruise!! 

That’s why you have two of them. Good luck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

It’s best not to think of it so much as an upgrade, but a down price. You book the state room you want and you get the price of the state room category one below, per the chart above in post #2

How do you know if you qualify for this perk? Or, maybe better asked- who qualifies for this one category lower price perk? 

Thanks 😊 

2 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

You expect you have two of them.  My niece (age 51) recently had a cat scan for something else and discovered she has only one kidney.  EM

Wow—to find that out at 51?  Super kidney.