O.B.C

roger b

Make sure you have a printed statement  of your O.B.C as they still cannot  get it right.

Lots of guests have issues  with it even though my credit was correct  on the website  they were 425 dollars  short when  I asked for a statement to see how much I had left on my account. 

Luckily  I had the screen  shot of the account otherwise  if would have been difficult  to prove !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, beatnix said:

Same here. I just asked for a print of our account but I do not understand it. 

@roger b are you also on Pursuit? 

Yes I am on Pursuit,  they tried  to bamboozle me !! With what I had spent on my first leg.

The easy way to explain  it to guest relations, is know your O.B.C then get the list of what you have spent to date  and subtract one from the other 

5 hours ago, roger b said:

Yes I am on Pursuit,  they tried  to bamboozle me !! With what I had spent on my first leg.

The easy way to explain  it to guest relations, is know your O.B.C then get the list of what you have spent to date  and subtract one from the other 

Thank you, we got sorted it out. Our booked excursions where taken from the given OBC and not from the excursions OBC that came with the indulgence package. Shore excursions department will that correct, they promised. We will see.

We are on Quest, and our OBC is wrong by a lot. I have all my documents, and am keeping good notes on our spending, and will get it sorted later. We are on day 6 of 22 days, so have some time. It is going to become complicated, as they have changed our itinerary several times, cancelling excursions and rebooking excursions. 

• Like 1

Had to show proof of OBC on Quest, as did many people. When it showed on my TV screen, there was a debit against the OBC for purchase of OBC greater than the amount I had.  Worked out correctly by the time of disembarkation.

I asked for an account balance on the penultimate sea day as the TV account had not updated since four Ultimate Package debits were made, (only one was purchased) to find a charge of $589 reflected against cruise balance payment.  Was very bluntly told I had not paid the balance of the booking, at least one other person had this issue. 

The obligatory email was sent to Miami, even though I had the balance payment proof.  Of course I had paid the balance 120 days prior to sailing. 

Guest Services finally agreed to release the OBC an hour prior to the shops closing. 

I also received a letter mid cruise asking me to pay the outstanding account balance of $9.77 which was a little random. 

Just curious… for those having issues, was your OBC correctly displayed online before you sailed or had the discrepancies always been there?  I sail next week and my OBC finally is displaying correctly.  I wonder what I’ll find when I board!

17 minutes ago, BuddyR said:

Just curious… for those having issues, was your OBC correctly displayed online before you sailed or had the discrepancies always been there?  I sail next week and my OBC finally is displaying correctly.  I wonder what I’ll find when I board!

Yes mine was correct  on line ,take screenshot  just in case !!

I am having issues as well.  I booked a sailing over one year ago with the promotion of WiFI , Prem Bev Package and $300 OBC.  I sail next month and Azamara tells me that they do not see it on my account.  Why not?  They gave us the promotion!  Well, my online account shows more OBC than  the promised $300. I have to wonder if they have substituted general OBC for the actual promotional promise of bev package and WIFi.   It is not apples to apples though.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, tango9 said:

I am having issues as well.  I booked a sailing over one year ago with the promotion of WiFI , Prem Bev Package and $300 OBC.  I sail next month and Azamara tells me that they do not see it on my account.  Why not?  They gave us the promotion!  Well, my online account shows more OBC than  the promised $300. I have to wonder if they have substituted general OBC for the actual promotional promise of bev package and WIFi.   It is not apples to apples though.

So many issues  with OBC it's lucky I had letter  from Azamara  detailing  my O B C , it took me 30 minutes  of argument  to get  an agreement. 

I  have just had a meeting  with the hotel manager and it was pointed  out to me I should  have received  400 dollars  O.B.C for any cruise over 8 days !!

4 minutes ago, roger b said:

So many issues  with OBC it's lucky I had letter  from Azamara  detailing  my O B C , it took me 30 minutes  of argument  to get  an agreement. 

I  have just had a meeting  with the hotel manager and it was pointed  out to me I should  have received  400 dollars  O.B.C for any cruise over 8 days !!

20231123_165455.thumb.jpg.f2987577554d95fd6171096435ba686e.jpg

I was told I’d have $700 for a B2B, had a huge drama having the bookings linked, then was told it was pro rata as a solo booking, no figure given.  Another call was assured it was $700.  Then told it was $400 which was actually for the second sector as a promotion and finally nothing as one of the two had been booked into a guarantee despite being offered a selection of stateroom at booking. 
onboard Quest last week future cruise told me I have the B2B credit and he would email the future cruise manager on Journey and she would ensure it’s applied. 
Arrive home to be told the sailing is cancelled with 14 days notice. No options except ‘free cancellation’.  OBC is no longer an issue I guess. 

2 hours ago, roger b said:

After everything  I finished  with 1450 ,don't  know  if that's good or bad 

Hi Roger, where are you now, off the coast of Africa? I'm still planning on an AZ cruise in September,  Croatia intensive. My OBC and shore ex credit do not show up in my online account.  My TA says to use rhe shore ex credit I have to call AZ to reserve them. That's crazy that I can't book them myself.

45 minutes ago, laurieb said:

B to B OBC has never been automatic; a form would need to be completed online.  The other option was calling and having the Azamara agent link the voyages and add the OBC.  

We have always had to complete the form and apply online but we recently booked a b2b onboard and the bookings were linked under one booking reference and the OBC applied immediately to both legs of the booking and was showing on the confirmation we were given.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Riocca said:

We have always had to complete the form and apply online but we recently booked a b2b onboard and the bookings were linked under one booking reference and the OBC applied immediately to both legs of the booking and was showing on the confirmation we were given.

Yes this what happens  when  you book under one booking number 

I deliberately booked by phone to ensure there were no issues further along that would take hours to resolve.  
In my account the two sailing showed differently upon looking various times, one booking, two bookings, always two numbers even when showing on a single booking. The promotional OBC  was displayed then not displayed.  

4 hours ago, Riocca said:

That’s exactly what happened with our recently booked B2B and the OBC immediately showed up on our account.

• Like 1