Serenade crystal blocks

Hi all,

First question, does anyone know if the old etched-style Serenade crystal blocks have run out? I'm guessing that even if they haven't, they probably will during the world cruise.

Second, if the new version has been released, does anyone have a picture? A Google image search and a CC search both turned up empty.

Thanks, and happy Thanksgiving! 🙂

Edited by la_croisiere_s'amuse

5 hours ago, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

Hi all,

First question, does anyone know if the old etched-style Serenade crystal blocks have run out? I'm guessing that even if they haven't, they probably will during the world cruise.

Second, if the new version has been released, does anyone have a picture? A Google image search and a CC search both turned up empty.

Thanks, and happy Thanksgiving! 🙂

Got an old Serenade Block end of Sept, Onboard. They own me 2 more from last yr and one from 2019, "Supposed" to come in the Mail

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MLP12 said:

Do you get your Crystal Block while on the current cruise when you reach the number of nights or do you receive it later?

It can go either way. Sometimes they're in your cabin waiting for you, sometimes you can get them from the loyalty ambassador, sometimes they mail them to you later ... apparently, sometimes much MUCH later. 😉

• Like 2

On 11/24/2023 at 8:16 PM, cruiselvr04 said:

Just received our Radiance block today.  Cruise ended about a month ago.    They didn’t have them on board and if you didn’t fill out the form and turn it in they would not mail it. 

Hmmm.

Radiance had 159 old style blocks on the ship two weeks ago.  When I was on in April they had over 300 on hand.  The LA told me they had the new style on board but they needed to hand out the old style before they could start providing the new ones.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Hmmm.

Radiance had 159 old style blocks on the ship two weeks ago.  When I was on in April they had over 300 on hand.  The LA told me they had the new style on board but they needed to hand out the old style before they could start providing the new ones.  

They sent the new one.  I’d have preferred the old style.  We were on the Panama Canal cruise in October.  I can’t explain it. We weren’t offered to take it with us.  I didn’t turn the paper into the LA or I guess I could have asked.  I turned it into guest services. Royal is consistently inconsistent.