Crown and Anchor numbers from 25 to 30 years ago

55kingart

7 minutes ago, 55kingart said:

We are taking the whole family on a cruise in July. Our sons who are now in their 40's were on at least

6 RCCL cruises from 1988 to 2002. Where do I go to check their C&A member numbers to see if they if they

are entitled to any benefits

Have them create an online account with RC. Then they will be able to see their CAS tier level. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 55kingart said:

We are taking the whole family on a cruise in July. Our sons who are now in their 40's were on at least

6 RCCL cruises from 1988 to 2002. Where do I go to check their C&A member numbers to see if they if they

are entitled to any benefits

Good luck. My oldest daughter is missing 14 days from 1998 and 2000 cruises, and we have both tried numerous times to get her credit, both onboard with LA and calling. I even have boarding pics. It just happens in their records, the booking number is missing on both hers and my C&A number. They couldn’t even find by her birthday. I think our next step is writing admin offices. If it was a couple days, probably wouldn’t care, but 14 is a good chunk. She did retain the correct status a/o 2000 when she last cruised with me, and was 18.

I hope you have better luck.

Edited by crzndeb

3 hours ago, crzndeb said:

Good luck. My oldest daughter is missing 14 days from 1998 and 2000 cruises, and we have both tried numerous times to get her credit, both onboard with LA and calling. I even have boarding pics. It just happens in their records, the booking number is missing on both hers and my C&A number. They couldn’t even find by her birthday. I think our next step is writing admin offices. If it was a couple days, probably wouldn’t care, but 14 is a good chunk. She did retain the correct status a/o 2000 when she last cruised with me, and was 18.

Sorry, shouldn't be that hard. I was missing Cruises from 80's, fortunately had all my Cruise Cards and Tickets. saved everything. Daughter had one from 1997 missing. Was lucky email with all info reservation numbers dates and 4wks later was fixed

• Like 2

7 hours ago, crzndeb said:

How do you know she is missing 14 days? Did you just counted all days she cruised?

They used formula for all cruises before 2011 12 nights or less = 1 credit (7 nights) 

We had 

7 nights

9 nights 

10 nights

10 nights 

prior to 2011

Our total was 29. 7 x 4 + 1. We lost 7 points.

Of course people who sailed 3-6 night cruises gained in this conversation system.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tatka said:

How do you know she is missing 14 days? Did you just counted all days she cruised?

They used formula for all cruises before 2011 12 nights or less = 1 credit (7 nights) 

We had 

7 nights

9 nights 

10 nights

10 nights 

prior to 2011

Our total was 29. 7 x 4 + 1. We lost 7 points.

Of course people who sailed 3-6 night cruises gained in this conversation system.

I know because she is missing 2 cruises she sailed with me. They don’t show on her past cruises. I also know because of all the past cruises she sailed with me, which she got credit for.

What’s funny is my youngest got credit for one cruise (both daughters), but my oldest was only on 2000 cruise. 
So my oldest should show all the cruises she sailed with me.

Edited by crzndeb
  • Thanks 1

For what it's worth, six cruises under the point conversion system would likely put them in the Platinum range, which isn't terribly exciting as far as benefits. If they plan to pick up the cruising habit again, their previous cruises could put them halfway to Diamond, so it would probably be worth the time & effort. But if this cruise is a one-and-done, I personally wouldn't bother. 

25 minutes ago, 55kingart said:

I see what you mean as it is probably a waste of time and the benefits if successful are not 

worth much. Have moved on from RC years ago to Celebrity where we are Elite Plus except

a few years ago when we went to Cuba.

Are your sons Celebrity Captain's Club members?  If yes, they will have reciprocal status on RCI.

image.png.e49a516ea7daab9450ebf5886805abc1.png

• 1 month later...

I finally called up C&A and I got the number for my oldest son and they had the correct number 

of cruises for him and he is platinum. He cruised with us from August 1988 thru January 2002.

So they do keep records.

• Like 1

I cruised RCI starting in the early 80’s before the current Crown and Anchor program. I had to send them proof of my previous cruises and was able to get credit for them. Luckily i had things like pics with the ships name on them and pics with the ship in the background. Now after so many cruises I don’t take as many pics.