Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

2 minutes ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

Good to see you got two sides. Waiter in October on Celebration absolutely refused to let me order two sides.  Never happened before. 

Same in November on Celebration.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, luvcruzing said:

Same in November on Celebration.

3 minutes ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

Good to see you got two sides. Waiter in October on Celebration absolutely refused to let me order two sides.  Never happened before. 

You should've seen the look on his face when I ordered shrimp cocktail for dessert...

• Like 1
  • Haha 23

4 minutes ago, Stratford1950 said:

Sid…maybe make it an early night, you’ve been up a long time…just a thought🧐

Nah the night is young, sea day tomorrow so he can sleep in. I'd check out the comedian at Punchliners.

• Like 6

Back here at the room now and I'm almost tempted to take my sleeping pills and CBD and crash... Maybe I'll go to Alchemy Bar for one or two more drinks, but it's definitely not going to be a late night... 

• Like 17
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, purpleally said:

How on earth did you let Jammans have a picture 

Of course I didn’t want to do it. I don’t take pictures for anyone other than my mom…and I could foresee something like today happening. He assured me it wouldn’t be an issue so I went with it. It’s unfortunate that people put him in that position though.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Had the whole section to myself, and now they put people right next to me. Hopefully they don't wanna chat

If they do that to me, they find out pretty quickly it’s not happening. “Where are you from”🙄 at least, say something original. Sorry not sorry

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

How much did you tip him? I think I’m a consistent over tipper but I’m not getting your kind of service 😁

Sid mentioned that he tipped him  $25 up front.

I typically just tip as I go because I always think if I tipped up front and then get some other bartender, do I want to tip them as much? Also what do you tip for the second drink or the third etc.??

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mamiamjo said:

Sid mentioned that he tipped him  $25 up front.

I typically just tip as I go because I always think if I tipped up front and then get some other bartender, do I want to tip them as much? Also what do you tip for the second drink or the third etc.??

True. I just find some Alchemy mixologists don’t give me a bit of priority (like Sid) especially when it’s busy and I always tip on top of the included 18%. I didn’t see the mention of $25. That’s too high for me.🤑

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Of course I didn’t want to do it. I don’t take pictures for anyone other than my mom…and I could foresee something like today happening. He assured me it wouldn’t be an issue so I went with it. It’s unfortunate that people put him in that position though.

I think you’re taking this too seriously. I’m enjoying the teasing, and I don’t think anyone is pressuring Jamman.  Personally, I think he enjoys having the key to the kingdom.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1