Canned soda's

I keep getting conflicting answers. Several people told me they are not included in soda package but a few said they were. Royals chat bot said they were included. Does anyone know for sure?

I just got off of Navigator of the seas in December 2023 and had the soda package and cans were NOT included. I bought a few cans and they charged me $4 a can. I'm thinking of buying the refreshment package this time on my upcoming Harmony of the Seas cruise 2/25/24. I'm hoping cans are included with that.

Pepsi drinker here but I can tolerate Coke only in a can. Always got the Refreshment package. On Adventure in July went to the pool bar and was shown a brochure that fountain soda is included not cans. Returned to my lounger and asked the first server I saw for a can of Coke and a cup of ice and it wasn’t a problem. 

• 2 weeks later...

With the soda package, most of the time if you order soda in the MDR or speciality restaurants you will end up getting a can. In specialty restaurants it’s 100% of the time in my experience. Now if you go to a bar and as for a can they are going to charge you for a can.

I use my left over Diamond vouchers at the end of the night to get cans of soda for the room so I can be lazy and not have to go  to the bar/free style machine.

Edited by wreckem2013