ATW 2026

no fuss travel

Since I was unable to discern whether that was when the itinerary will be announced/available for viewing online or that is when bookings will open; do you have more information with regard to that info?

13 hours ago, Fam_Cruise said:

Since I was unable to discern whether that was when the itinerary will be announced/available for viewing online or that is when bookings will open; do you have more information with regard to that info?

I would also be interested as we will be onboard the VISTA on this date....so any information would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, Fam_Cruise said:

Just got this info from O via my TA:

Around the World 2026 – Vista: Open for bookings March 13, 2024

Collection of Voyages 2025-2026: Open for bookings April 17, 2024

On Insignia now.  Attended the Future Sales Presentation this morning.  O Sales Ambassador stated the same dates as above for booking.  He also said that Miami would not tell him when the itineraries would be released, and would not share any itinerary details for fear that he would tell the guests.  However, he said that an advance look at the itineraries would be made available at some time, so onboard guests can “prebook”.

On 1/25/2024 at 4:30 PM, Fam_Cruise said:

Just got this info from O via my TA:

Around the World 2026 – Vista: Open for bookings March 13, 2024

Collection of Voyages 2025-2026: Open for bookings April 17, 2024

Interesting. We disembark on 4/13 and won’t be back from Japan until 4/19.

I wonder if we’ll even see the new Collection before we disembark? Will the OCA pre book us for on board booking discounts and OBC? Never cut a new release this close before.

This from O via my TA: Around the World 2026 – Vista: Open for preview March 6, 2024

I would guess that the Collection of Voyages 2025-2026 would be open for preview on or about April 11, 2023

• Like 1

"I did see itinerary from memory pretty standard - three days in Singapore two in Bali stuck out for me schedule for Suez Canal five / six stops in Egypt etc  "

Just wondering, where did you see this?  So, based on your info on ATW 2026, they are going through the Red Sea?

All the info I’ve posted on pricing, itinerary, launch dates of ATW and grand voyages I’ve seen I can even tell you useless information that the Oceania code for this cruise is the letter ‘J’. I have not assumed or speculated or heard on the grapevine. And it wasn’t that difficult.  ill tell you how in a minute but on your Red Sea comment. there are cruises this year from Oceania in July still scheduled for Red Sea. They clearly won’t travel that path but rescheduling would happen closer to the time so it’s not that surprising that suez and Red Sea appear on an itinerary in 2026. 

So how do I know…I asked …… and you can Google some of this to verify if you need to.  I influenced the most senior person on a trade show stand in  London to show me !  Salesmen love talking !!  The trade show was called Destinations  at Kensington Olympia sponsored by the Times newspaper 01-04 feb  - it was useful that Viking cruise stand was literally opposite Oceania. Told him I was disappointed that I’d come all this way (20mins lol) and not to see any ATW2026 info. I told that I’m retiring end of 2025 and would be married 35 years in 2026  and really wanted to celebrate both (all true) with a special trip. I really had my heart set on vista and Oceania making that dream come true and was there anything he could share with me.  Out come the laptop !  On went my readers and 20 mins  later knew everything I needed to.  

1 hour ago, Fam_Cruise said:

O just changed the preview date:

Around the World 2026 – Vista
New date | Opens for preview February 28, 2024

Any changes in the release of the itineraries for the rest 2025/2026 if you don’t mind sharing?

40 minutes ago, osandomir said:

Any changes in the release of the itineraries for the rest 2025/2026 if you don’t mind sharing?

Not mentioned in this update from O

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, grmmybtty said:

No mention of free laundry, free luggage pickup and delivery, no free medical. All benefits from the previous world cruises and at a mark up.

Sorry, but I see on the website those amenities as being included as before…

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grmmybtty said:

No mention of free laundry, free luggage pickup and delivery, no free medical. All benefits from the previous world cruises and at a mark up.

Exclusive Prestige Package
FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities, a value of up to $9,000
FREE Onboard Medical Consultation*
FREE Laundry Services
FREE Exclusive Shoreside Events
FREE Visa Package
FREE Luggage Delivery
FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Stay

• Like 1