LIVE from Discovery Princess Mexican Riviera from LA 2/3-2/10 2024

sonomaphil

8 hours ago, sonomaphil said:

We think we will go on Thursday...maybe.  We've been there before and it's very worth and enjoy it every time! 

If you have a minute, let us know what time you embark and if it was difficult reserving a Sanctuary day. Thanks!

Bon voyage! Will enjoy reading about your trip. Will be on the Discovery in April for the Total Solar Eclipse cruise. Thank you for taking the time to share your trip with us!

Waze is telling us it's about 96 miles to the port and 1 hour 27 minutes. Well be on the road by 8. I think I like this pit stop idea. I do like Hilton Garden Inns for travel, just mini larger Hiltons.  

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to your reports, @sonomaphil.

Yes, I do know about Friday evening Los Angeles traffic.  Last night  we drove into town to have dinner with friends visiting from North Carolina.  We did make our 6:30 reservation though.

Bon Voyage.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sonomaphil said:

The best medallion holder IMHO.

This type of holder doesn't work for a lot of watches as they don't have a band that comes apart. I wear two watches when cruising. One I will only wear on the ship (and sometimes at home if we are going out somewhere nice) and the other is my "everyday at home" watch that I wear when we go ashore. Neither of them has a band that separates so I can't use this type of Medallion holder. If my watch bands did come apart I would likely give this holder a try.

• Like 1