Plastic covers for luggage tags

If you carry on you do not  need them at all . 
medium and carry on size bags fit thru screening machines . Checkin at 1:00 and go straight to cabin for card . Drop bags off yourself. You will not lose bags if you carry them on . 

Edited by ssb
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jsf said:

Be careful not all cruise lines use the same size tags

I just “snip” my luggage tags and resize them to fit my tag holders. If this is confusing, have your kids do it for you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

I just “snip” my luggage tags and resize them to fit my tag holders. If this is confusing, have your kids do it for you. 

We donot use them at all . 

Ok, if you are going to cruise frequently, and you like to simplify things, these luggage tag covers are great. We’ve used ours for multiple cruises and never lost one of the flimsy paper tags. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ssb said:

If you carry on you do not  need them at all . 
medium and carry on size bags fit thru screening machines . Checkin at 1:00 and go straight to cabin for card . Drop bags off yourself. You will not lose bags if you carry them on . 

That's too much work for a family- we bring mostly carryons, but still don't feel like rolling them around for 2-3 hours before our room is ready. We haven't had one lost yet and it's nice to get to the room and the bags show up.  We don't use the tags, though- just stapling the paper ones on a few times and a piece of packing tape does the job

3 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

That's too much work for a family- we bring mostly carryons, but still don't feel like rolling them around for 2-3 hours before our room is ready. We haven't had one lost yet and it's nice to get to the room and the bags show up.  We don't use the tags, though- just stapling the paper ones on a few times and a piece of packing tape does the job

Check in around 1:00 and you will not cart bags  around for hours . No tags needed at all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ssb said:

Check in around 1:00 and you will not cart bags  around for hours . No tags needed at all. 

We like to get on early. We are all about getting every minute of the cruise we paid for and not give up 3 hours and a nice lunch to haul our own luggage around the ship. 

20 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

We like to get on early. We are all about getting every minute of the cruise we paid for and not give up 3 hours and a nice lunch to haul our own luggage around the ship. 

What do you do on ship at 10:00 am 

48 minutes ago, ssb said:

What do you do on ship at 10:00 am 

Swim, walk around, eat, people watch, start getting money worth out of the drink package, just relax on the deck or in central park, there's a lot to do- you paid for the day, might as well get some use of the ship. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LindaD22 said:

Ok, if you are going to cruise frequently, and you like to simplify things, these luggage tag covers are great. We’ve used ours for multiple cruises and never lost one of the flimsy paper tags. 

The ones you get from the port staff are not flimsy. Their the exact same as you get from the airlines. We cruise frequently 4+ times a year and have never had a tag go missing.

• Haha 1