Galveston Transportation

PCWalton1

2 hours ago, joepeka said:

We are using Galveston Limo for our cruise this summer and dealing with them thus far has been very smooth. They do require a 20% non-refundable deposit.

They are the highest price quote I got, but their cost does include gratuity. 

• Like 1

Just did this- Enterprise car rental from IAH to Galveston 12-12- one day rental $109 US.

They close at noon on a Saturday and not open Sunday in Galveston

They did offer shuttle to ship. Uber was $16 including tip to Pier 21.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2024 at 12:28 AM, PCWalton1 said:

Hi

looking for suggestions of reliable transportation between IAH airport and Galveston. We plan on staying in Galveston the night before the cruise. 

Thanks

I used Galveston Express yesterday from IAH to Galveston and they were reliable and professional.

• Like 1

Just disembarked today. Used Galveston Saltwater Moms and was impressed. They were reasonably priced, on time, and clearly communicated logistics information. They have a Facebook page. I highly recommend them. Plus, who wouldn’t want to help a Mom?  Lol.

Picked me up at Hobby and took me to a hotel in Galveston. Then after the cruise, they took me back to Hobby. They also cover IAH…

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kstrittm said:

Just disembarked today. Used Galveston Saltwater Moms and was impressed. They were reasonably priced, on time, and clearly communicated logistics information. They have a Facebook page. I highly recommend them. Plus, who wouldn’t want to help a Mom?  Lol.

Picked me up at Hobby and took me to a hotel in Galveston. Then after the cruise, they took me back to Hobby. They also cover IAH…

We had a great experience with Saltwater Moms too!    We used their service a year ago from IAH. 

For our next cruise, we are flying into Hobby.  How long was it from Hobby?  Also, just wondering if your driver offered to stop at Bucees?   

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

We had a great experience with Saltwater Moms too!    We used their service a year ago from IAH. 

For our next cruise, we are flying into Hobby.  How long was it from Hobby?  Also, just wondering if your driver offered to stop at Bucees?   

It was probably 45 - 60 minutes from the port to Hobby.  There was no offer, but I am certain she would have stopped if requested...

• Thanks 1