What did/do your luggage tags look like?

Khlela

I'm curious about different luggage tags. Anyone willing to share examples of their own? Does it look different depending on your room? Like a different one for Pinnacle Suite, Neptune Suites, standard rooms, club orange? 

Just curious! 🙂

23 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

If you are close to your sailing, you can see the luggage tags in your HAL account on the website.

Thanks! I was able to see my own but I wasn't sure how they differ compared to other rooms which is why I was wondering. 

We showed up without luggage tags, so our tags were just boring black and white that the porter writes the cabin number on.

We were inside so pretty sure we would have had the least interesting colour anyway 🙃

1 hour ago, rodndonna said:

We showed up without luggage tags, so our tags were just boring black and white that the porter writes the cabin number on.

Haven't printed a bag tag since they quit sending them. Always just use the ones the porters have.

• Like 1

Years back the cruise lines would mail us a nice paskage including bag tags , now we have to print them out our selves .since we have a laser printer only black & white comes out  lol 

I do print my tags in colour - different ships have different colours.  The PRIORITY for Club Orange or Neptune Suites has been in a bold yellow as I recall.  

1 hour ago, kazu said:

I do print my tags in colour - different ships have different colours.  The PRIORITY for Club Orange or Neptune Suites has been in a bold yellow as I recall.  

Luggage tags for my upcoming Noordam cruise do not say anything about priority for Club Orange 🤔 (but at least my boarding pass does 😉)

I also laminate with clear packing tape and attach with cable ties or staples.

Edited by boeckli

10 minutes ago, boeckli said:

Luggage tags for my upcoming Noordam cruise do not say anything about priority for Club Orange 🤔 (but at least my boarding pass does 😉)

I also laminate with clear packing tape and attach with cable ties or staples.

Oh sorry, that’s right.  I had my priority’s mixed up.  LOL.

Priority is on NS and above for luggage.  Different from priority for check in.  

I used to laminate too and finally bought the tags that hold them.  A lot less arts and crafts doing that 😉 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kazu said:

I used to laminate too and finally bought the tags that hold them.  A lot less arts and crafts doing that 😉 

For me it's part of the pre-cruise 'routine' and building excitement 😉

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

We put packing tape on them and use zip ties 

The first time I ever saw comments like this, I thought people were taping their luggage tags to the suitcase, and for those that would staple them, I thought the tag was being stapled to the suitcase!  HA HA!! 😁

L.

• Haha 3

Just now, leerathje said:

The first time I ever saw comments like this, I thought people were taping their luggage tags to the suitcase, and for those that would staple them, I thought the tag was being stapled to the suitcase!  HA HA!! 😁

L.

On the World Cruise we pack toiletries in boxes and tape luggage tags to the boxes.

• Like 1