10% FCC popped up in my account today

No idea why this happened.  I was on the Prima last week, bought Eight CN cents and booked a cruise.  Came back and booked two more with our CNs yesterday and today, Shazam, we have a 10% FCC. No idea why.  I’m Diamond but the only offers I’ve had were for the latitudes cruises.  Any insight on its?  I’ve emailed my PCC but it’s after hours and she may not know either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, laudergayle said:

Dang it!!  Still no xtra discounts.  I feel like chopped liver☹️

lol me too

Last year they gave me 10% off coupon (not the latitude sailing) but it was for same time period we were already booked on an NCL cruise.  Had to look at that stupid coupon until expiration date arrived.

We do have the Bliss latitude coupon this year.  We love the Bliss but our upcoming Spirit cruise has 5 days in Alaska and there is so much more of the world to see.   If it gets really cheap, maybe .......

1 hour ago, cruiseny4life said:

My husband has a 10% coupon (has had it for a month or so). I've got nothing!

We have no plans to use them ... too bad they aren't transferable (our understanding) or you are welcome to ours.  

But, wait, you save more if you sail a week or two earlier, or the the week after ... priced lower without needing to use the coupon discount.  

Still waiting for NCL's 2024 "Wave Season" promo  🙄 😳 😬  anyone ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

DW stumbled across this myth the other day.  I told her it was just urban legend and that CruisePlum's price tracking is exhibit A.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mking8288 said:

We have no plans to use them ... too bad they aren't transferable (our understanding) or you are welcome to ours.  

But, wait, you save more if you sail a week or two earlier, or the the week after ... priced lower without needing to use the coupon discount.  

He did get one of those rare 10% off coupons good on any cruise through....(I don't know the sail date). I do have the magnificent 10% Bliss Latitudes sailing. I suppose, more power to those that really feel that's a special cruise! 

But, thank you, truly, that is a generous offer (if indeed it were transferable).

Bookings for all travels are up this January and February. There ain't no real deals coming our way until consumers just say no. Wave season is just that, a  👋  to those who believe in 50% off, free second guess, etc. 

We totally should have booked a bunch back in summer 2022. Oh well, we missed the boat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, graphicguy said:

Yeah...I like the Bliss and Alaska.  But, that coupon really nets little for that cruise because of the high posted fares.

I love the Bliss and I love Alaska…but not as a pair.  The port times of Bliss in many of the AK ports are not very long.  At least the Latitude cruise goes by Glacier Bay…which most itineraries don’t.  But a Hard Pass on the cruise based on the high prices you mentioned.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Russiamomm said:

Anyone else see a 25% off coupon for any 2024 transatlantic or transpacific show up in their account or did I hit the jackpot?  Still trying to figure out if I can make one fit into the schedule!

JACKPOT!!  I would be thrilled to get a coupon like that.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Russiamomm said:

Anyone else see a 25% off coupon for any 2024 transatlantic or transpacific show up in their account or did I hit the jackpot?  Still trying to figure out if I can make one fit into the schedule!

No, but I have a coupon for 1 pct off any cruise in 2024. I'd gladly trade you 😄

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

I am too!  Have to make it work.  I wish I knew what qualifies as a transpacific cruise.  

The ones I’ve seen were AK to Japan and the reverse.  You might try Cities in Destinations search for Seward and Toyoko.  Good luck!

8 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

The ones I’ve seen were AK to Japan and the reverse.  You might try Cities in Destinations search for Seward and Toyoko.  Good luck!

Thanks!  My dream is a B2B Hawaii to Tahiti and reverse but that’s a dream.  Will likely end up on a European cruise in the fall.  Looking for one with new ports to me.  I did two of them last year.  First world problems?  😂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

Thanks!  My dream is a B2B Hawaii to Tahiti and reverse but that’s a dream.  Will likely end up on a European cruise in the fall.  Looking for one with new ports to me.  I did two of them last year.  First world problems?  😂

It’s there on the Sun.  B2B,  Honolulu to Papeete to Honolulu, 10/23-11/20…and it can be yours with an additional 25% off.  Nice!!  

Edited by laudergayle

1 minute ago, laudergayle said:

It’s there on the Sun.  B2B,  Honolulu to Papeete to Honolulu, 10/23-11/20…and it can be yours with an additional 25% off.  Nice!!  

I’ve been eyeing that one!  Not sure if it qualifies as a Transpacific though, and even if it did I’d likely only get the discount on one leg.  Nailing down options and travel companions and will call my CAS guy.  😃

• Like 1