Elite Daily Cocktail Hour.

runner2013

On 2/17/2024 at 5:07 PM, cococruiser said:

I’m just off Solstice. It was available at all bars except the restaurant and World Class bar. Here is the Elite info from our cruise. Have a wonderful cruise 

0BC970C3-C62D-44BE-8CE9-94A29827991C.jpeg

not available in Craft Central (previously called Cellar Masters)

On 2/19/2024 at 6:32 PM, the penguins said:

that's great news - not on Silhouette or Reflection in October - hope it stays like that.

Well, on Reflection there is no Craft Social.  It is still Cellar Masters and has a very restricted drink menu.

4 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Well, on Reflection there is no Craft Social.  It is still Cellar Masters and has a very restricted drink menu.

the point I was trying to make was that on neither Reflection nor Silhouette, one of which still has Cellar Masters and one Craft Social,  were the Elite drinks available in those venues and that hopefully that would change.

8 hours ago, mphill1022 said:

Can I take a glass of wine from the elite cocktail hour and bring it to the main dining room to drink with dinner 

Yes. And leave and grab another if you want. 🍷

Edited by doghog
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, mphill1022 said:

Can I take a glass of wine from the elite cocktail hour and bring it to the main dining room to drink with dinner 

If you do this while eating in Blu they quickly grab it and pour into one of their glasses so the table looks perfect 

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

It is quite possible that every ship is different but at least on constellation happy hour does not work in café Al Bacio

9E5141C5-4677-48A8-9A38-14AE6EADA1F2.jpeg

possibly because on M class the Al Bacio is much smaller than on S Class

Do they have happy hour on board normally (for non-elite)?  I thought I saw that in an activity schedule... we are not getting the drink package, would be nice to be able to get a happy hour drink now an again, but I am only "classic".  

21 minutes ago, GatorMomInNC said:

Do they have happy hour on board normally (for non-elite)?  I thought I saw that in an activity schedule... we are not getting the drink package, would be nice to be able to get a happy hour drink now an again, but I am only "classic".  

Nope. Elite and above. While on the ship, every hour is happy hour. 😉🍻

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kruzgal said:

So can you get free bottles water during 5-7pm if Elite? That would be good if you can! 

Yes I always pick one up for the evening and keep one for excursion next day. The ships water is perfectly fine though so if you forget and have a water bottle just fill it.  Just don't put your bottle directly under the spigot, I transfer from a glass. 

2 minutes ago, kruzgal said:

So can you get free bottles water during 5-7pm if Elite? That would be good if you can! 

Yes. We get 4 bottles/cans sometimes they ask for your room card. If you want more just pick them up at a different bar. We also collect Ginger Ale and Tonic (the Boss, Anita) uses the Tonic to help reduce muscle cramps - works well even when it’s gone flat).

22 minutes ago, the penguins said:

Yes. We get 4 bottles/cans sometimes they ask for your room card. If you want more just pick them up at a different bar. We also collect Ginger Ale and Tonic (the Boss, Anita) uses the Tonic to help reduce muscle cramps - works well even when it’s gone flat).

I haven't seen the water in cans for awhile now. People complain they're hard to open and some have cut their finger on the metal lid. 

4 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I haven't seen the water in cans for awhile now. People complain they're hard to open and some have cut their finger on the metal lid. 

very true. If we all knew to hold the cap and twist the base they open easily and safely

2 hours ago, drakes2 said:

On another thread someone asked " what about cans" I thought I would hedge my bets by including both. 

4 hours ago, drakes2 said:

Hopefully fleetwide. We didn't have canned water on our October2023 Eclipse cruise but we had it on  our March 2023 Apex cruise.