Princess - PLEASE help, outsourced customer service is absurd

cusematt4

2 hours ago, leck57 said:

A CVP may not be the solution anymore. I've never had/used a CVP but recently I received an email from a supposed CVP (I had entered a Princess competition but had given them a "junk mail" email address as I expected to get the usual marketing follow ups) and this guy introduced himself as my new CVP. He is based in the Phillipines, with I suspect, the rest of the Princess off shore call centre incompetence. I was thinking of finding a CVP as I haven't been impressed lately with my TA but I wouldn't want a CVP who has probably never set foot on a cruise ship.

Well mine is in California and has been on tons of ships. You need a better one

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, memoak said:

As I said, I don't use one. However it seems Princess have Vacation Planners now located in the cheap labour locations. It may not be easy in the future getting a VP close to home if Princess keep sending labour off shore.

7 hours ago, memoak said:

My CVP lives in Florida and she knows her stuff.  Been using her services for years.  I don’t know what I’d do without her.  From what I’m reading here, customer service has become a nightmare.

• Like 1

Mr. Gordon Ho,
    Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Sales
Princess Cruise Line
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, California, 91355

Ms. Jan Swartz,
    CEO / President
Princess Cruise Line
24305 Town Center Drive

Mr. Mario Siebaldi,
    Vice President Guest Services
Princess Cruise Line
24305 Town Center Drive

59 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

I had a discussion with a Princess rep today.  From my sample size of one, there is a training issues.  I am going to retry tomorrow.

Statisticians will tell you that you need a sample size of in the hundreds to get an accurate picture,  however in Princess' case your sample size of one is an extremely accurate snapshot if company performance. They have defied statistical sampling methodology. 

• Haha 1

On 2/22/2024 at 10:18 PM, MacMadame said:

I was on a general CC forum and someone was complaining about the NCL call center. Same complaints as here. It really does seem to be the way of things these days.

The reason I didn't use a TA is that I couldn't figure out which ones are good and which ones aren't. So I just booked myself.

We had an NCL cruise last summer, and on the whole their call center was fine. They always answered right away. The one time I was having a problem with one of them, she finally understood she was misinterpreting what I was asking for and after putting me on hold and asking another department, she was able to give me what I requested. Also, they were always easy to understand, no strange accents because of being in some foreign country.