Full Suite boarding time out of Ft Laurderdale

We are traveling on Enchanted princess in april and read that suite passengers have gotten on as early as 10:30.  Has anyone had recent experience of this?  We are thinking about staying at a hotel that i dont have a good status with so late checkout may not be available. It would be great just to get on the ship around 11 when we have to check out.

Thanks

If you leave your hotel at 10am you will arrive at the port maybe 10:30.  30 minutes to check-in.  By 11am you can take the 15 minute walk and board.

Wander about till your cabin is ready.  Have always been allowed to drop off our carry-on stuff on boarding.

Last cruise we walked almost straight on at 11am.

Relax.

Thanks everyone.  11ish would be perfect and we arent overly concerned about the room being ready, just dont want to sit in the hotel lobby or the terminal for 2ish hours...

Thanks agian

33 minutes ago, Dreamcruiser185 said:

This is our first time booking the Reserve Class mini suites. What time would be we be able to get on the ship?

I don't know the exact order but Reserve Collection Mini Suite passengers receive priority boarding regardless of their loyalty status.  I'd say probably with suites and elites.  We always book Reserve Collection but are elite so it wasn't ever an issue.

21 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

Are you Platinum or Elite?

5 minutes ago, msmoger said:

I don't know the exact order but Reserve Collection Mini Suite passengers receive priority boarding regardless of their loyalty status.  I'd say probably with suites and elites.  We always book Reserve Collection but are elite so it wasn't ever an issue.

No we are not

6 hours ago, Dreamcruiser185 said:

No we are not

In an RC mini you will normally (subject to the quirks of a given port) board after full suites, elites and platinums but before general boarding. Handicapped will be woven into the mix and generally moved out of the boarding areas before all others of any category begin boarding. 

I've seen RC minis being called for boarding with the platinum group. 

As with most things cruising related, YMMV.

10 hours ago, Jadn13 said:

Lot of outdated info in that article.  Guests are not boarding at 10am.  Doors will be open for check-in, but the early arrivers are held in the terminal and assigned boarding groups.  Sure, Platinums do get priority, but not with Suites & Elites.  They come after (unless someone at a terminal is screwing up the process).

This is our first time booking the Reserve Class mini suites. What time would be we be able to get on the ship?

Reserve Class should be grouped with the Platinums as that is what they did with the former Club Class.

6 hours ago, Bgwest said:

Are you Platinum or Elite?

Doesn't matter if booked in a Suite or in Reserve.  Suites and Elites, followed by Reserve and Platinum is how it should work.

6 hours ago, msmoger said:

Should be AFTER Suite/Elite.

No we are not

Doesn't hurt you if booked a Reserve level cabin.

8 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

In an RC mini you will normally (subject to the quirks of a given port) board after full suites, elites and platinums but before general boarding. Handicapped will be woven into the mix and generally moved out of the boarding areas before all others of any category begin boarding. 

I've seen RC minis being called for boarding with the platinum group. 

As with most things cruising related, YMMV.

I am quite sure anyone in Reserve is going to be grouped with Platinums and not after them.  Yes, agree with your call mention.  BUT, a good point is that things are never 100% according to Hoyle, so it is possible some terminal personnel will screw things up from time to time.