How many bottles of wine on 4 day cruide

Posted (edited)

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/cas-amenities-jan-2024-final.pdf

3 - 6 nights = 1 amenity

7+ nights = 3 amenities

Note that you have to call to chose / change your amenities.

If you have 3 amenities chosen, I don't know which one you would receive on a 3 - 6 night sailing.

Edited by Another_Critic

30 minutes ago, ILOVESHIPS said:

Do you still get  6 waters  on the 4 to 6 day cruises plus 1 bottle of wine

I would assume you get the same number of waters for any length sailing.

You only get wine if you select it as an amenity.

1 hour ago, ILOVESHIPS said:

Do you still get  6 waters  on the 4 to 6 day cruises plus 1 bottle of wine

I've been getting 3 waters. I'm solo. Never got 6. And I'm D+ so would have noticed by now.

3 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

If you have 3 amenities chosen, I don't know which one you would receive on a 3 - 6 night sailing.

I have 

1. Chandon

2. Chandon

3. Red Zinfandel 

I emailed to confirm that I would get #1 on my recent 5n cruise; received email confirmation that it would be…. And of course we received #3 !!! 🤔🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, little britain said:

I have 

1. Chandon

2. Chandon

3. Red Zinfandel 

I emailed to confirm that I would get #1 on my recent 5n cruise; received email confirmation that it would be…. And of course we received #3 !!! 🤔🤷‍♀️

Hello,

I hope you shared them!

Regards,

Cublet

6 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I've been getting 3 waters. I'm solo. Never got 6. And I'm D+ so would have noticed by now.

DH and I get 6 as D+, so 3 each.   It's been 6 every time since they started doing water only.

We also get 3 bottles of wine (Pinot Grigio) as we're over 525.  DH doesn't drink it but there's really no amenity that he wants otherwise.  

4 minutes ago, BND said:

DH and I get 6 as D+, so 3 each.   It's been 6 every time since they started doing water only.

We also get 3 bottles of wine (Pinot Grigio) as we're over 525.  DH doesn't drink it but there's really no amenity that he wants otherwise.  

I get a beach bag I've been giving away and the chocolate candy, fruit truffles. I need to call and change it to a cosmetic bag. Have enough beach bags. 

I dont want wine so anything but wine ... 

7 hours ago, firefly333 said:

We used to get 4 bottles of water and two beers.   Yes another cut back, we now get six bottles of water since they replaced the two beers with 2 bottles of water.  Yipppeee!!   😠

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, island lady said:

We used to get 4 bottles of water and two beers.   Yes another cut back, we now get six bottles of water since they replaced the two beers with 2 bottles of water.  Yipppeee!!   😠

Lol and I dont drink plain bottled water. I only drink I water with ice, really cold. Give it away too. Anything would be preferable. My favorite perk is wifi. The rest I dont use so much.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Lol and I dont drink plain bottled water. I only drink I water with ice, really cold. Give it away too. Anything would be preferable. My favorite perk is wifi. The rest I dont use so much.

Oh yeah, the environmentalists probably hate me.  I drink water from the little 16.9 ounce bottles all the time, favorite being Dasani.   Though I am very good at making sure those bottles make it to recycle.   I am always dragging around my bottle...must be something from childhood.  😉 😄 

Unlimited WIFI, the 3 bottles of wine, 6 drink vouchers, and Chops breakfast are my big favorites.  🥰

Edited by island lady

6 hours ago, little britain said:

I have 

1. Chandon

2. Chandon

3. Red Zinfandel 

2 hours ago, little britain said:

The number of water bottles actually delivered seems to vary a lot in our experience.

Living up to their motto ...

RCI = Really Consistently Inconsistent

• Like 1
  • Haha 1