Hot Deal Alert - Summit 10 Night Eastern Caribbean 11/10/25

33 minutes ago, pamkev said:

We are booked also. Thanks to my friends and this board for giving me the heads up. I could not believe the price and we got one of the cabins with a big balcony 

I heard from my CVP and the hold is good.  Haven't been on the Summit....where are the cabins with big balconies?  BTW...checked my 'other' source for cabins and all C1s are sold out.  Thanks to the OP for the heads up!

• Like 1

I put a hold on last night. Tried to finalize thru Future Cruise Sales to get the $200 deposit. They refused, saying we had to cancel the hold and re-book. I know I would not get that price if I re-book !!! Not really willing to put down a $900 deposit on a $1800 cruise 20 months out !!! Did something similar when we booked cheap cruises a year or two ago and Celebrity came back and doubled and tripled the booked prices (had booked 4 in a row) !!! Their fine print says they have the right to change the price of your booked cruise up to the day of sailing. Suspect the same will happen on these bookings !!!

30 minutes ago, TommyD3 said:

Their fine print says they have the right to change the price of your booked cruise up to the day of sailing.

Say what? While they do reserve the right to add a supplemental charge relating to unanticipated occurrences (such as fuel surcharge), there isn't leeway in the contract to simply raise the fare after your purchase.

Of course, someone who purchased the booking discussed in this thread may or may not have the booking cancelled. The relevant verbiage is below:

Prices posted on the Site may be different than the prices offered or displayed in person, onboard our vessels, by our travel partners, or tour operators. All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on the Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email, where applicable. Price changes will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes, or gratuities, except in certain countries where applicable law requires these charges to be included in the posted price (e.g., the EEA, Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand). To the extent prices do not include taxes or gratuities, all such taxes and charges will be added to your total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email, where applicable. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.

37 minutes ago, TommyD3 said:

! Did something similar when we booked cheap cruises a year or two ago and Celebrity came back and doubled and tripled the booked prices (had booked 4 in a row) !!! Their fine print says they have the right to change the price of your booked cruise up to the day of sailing. Suspect the same will happen on these bookings !!!

Never heard of this ever happening 😲

1 minute ago, publicpersona said:

Say what? While they do reserve the right to add a supplemental charge relating to unanticipated occurrences (such as fuel surcharge), there isn't leeway in the contract to simply raise the fare after your purchase.

Of course, someone who purchased the booking discussed in this thread may or may not have the booking cancelled. The relevant verbiage is below:

Yes there is....

https://www.celebritycruises.com/guest-terms/united-states-english/

e. Correction of Errors. In the event that a Cruise or CruiseTour is booked but the Cruise Fare listed, quoted or advertised through any website, Carrier sales person, travel agent or any other source is inaccurate or unavailable due to an electronic error, typographical error, human error or any other error causing the Cruise or CruiseTour to be sold, or listed for sale, quoted or advertised, in a quantity or for an amount not intended by Carrier, Carrier reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare by requesting Guest to pay the correct amount intended, re-berthing Guest in other accommodations onboard the Vessel, or by canceling this Agreement in exchange for a full refund. For the avoidance of doubt, in no event shall Carrier be obligated to honor any such booking resulting from the error or otherwise be liable in such circumstances.

3 minutes ago, paulh84 said:

Yes there is....

https://www.celebritycruises.com/guest-terms/united-states-english/

e. Correction of Errors. In the event that a Cruise or CruiseTour is booked but the Cruise Fare listed, quoted or advertised through any website, Carrier sales person, travel agent or any other source is inaccurate or unavailable due to an electronic error, typographical error, human error or any other error causing the Cruise or CruiseTour to be sold, or listed for sale, quoted or advertised, in a quantity or for an amount not intended by Carrier, Carrier reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare by requesting Guest to pay the correct amount intended, re-berthing Guest in other accommodations onboard the Vessel, or by canceling this Agreement in exchange for a full refund. For the avoidance of doubt, in no event shall Carrier be obligated to honor any such booking resulting from the error or otherwise be liable in such circumstances.

Do you realize what you posted is EXACTLY what I said?

1 minute ago, paulh84 said:

You have not read or comprehended what I posted. 

Let me summarize my post, as you didn't read it.

They can add a supplemental fee for unanticipated expenses such as a fuel surcharge. They can choose not to honor pricing mistakes. But they can't say as the post I was responding to implied, say they've changed the fare for your cruise up up to embarkation day just because they wanted to increase fares.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Oceangoer2 said:

I heard from my CVP and the hold is good.  Haven't been on the Summit....where are the cabins with big balconies?  BTW...checked my 'other' source for cabins and all C1s are sold out.  Thanks to the OP for the heads up!

They are the ulta CC only four of them on deck 6 cabin 6143 6144 6136 and 6135

Edited by pamkev

16 minutes ago, pamkev said:

They are the ulta CC only four of them on deck 6 cabin 6143 6144 6136 and 6135

Thanks...didn't know there were any available other than deck 8.

i hope they honor this rate for all of you, that was a great deal! i unfortunately have had this happen to me in the past. they claimed it was a website glitch and refused to honor the price even though i had paid the deposit and had an invoice and all.  fingers crossed!

I tried & tried to get this to go thru without success. I have friends that were successful. The price this morning is exactly double of yesterday’s offer & no issues trying to get thru today. Hope those that were able to book enjoy the cruise!!

A few years ago we booked Silhouette at an unbelievably low price.  We paid deposit.  A few days later we got a call from X stating that the price had been adjusted to a much higher price.  We inquired why the price wasn’t being honored the CS Rep said “you have cruised X before and you should have know that the price was an error”.  Cancelled the booking.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, awhfy said:

I tried & tried to get this to go thru without success. I have friends that were successful. The price this morning is exactly double of yesterday’s offer & no issues trying to get thru today. Hope those that were able to book enjoy the cruise!!

I checked last night around 10pm and the site price had doubled for Concierge but the main page still quoted $967 (Cdn).  I booked my hold which went through and Visa deposit shows 'pending'.  If this is a glitch they won't honour I'm thinking the pending will be cancelled and will receive an email telling me I'm outa luck....👎.  Did you try to book concierge?  My 'other' site says C1 not available, lots of C2's.

19 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Prime Concierge is also refundable at the lowest rate. Act fast as they are likely to bump the price quickly.

WINNING!!
Very excited and loving the ports.

• Like 2

I booked (deposit posted to my credit card and the cruise showing confirmed on Celebrity's website) this but normally I travel solo. In order to get the price you had to book as two people so my confirmation lists my name and TBD for the second person. I'm curious what happens if I never name a second person, will I then get double the Captain's Club points, I assume they'll refund the second port fees and taxes. Who knows, I have almost twenty months until the cruise, maybe I'll find someone I want to take on the cruise with me.

I sailed on a suite on Ascent in Jan of this year, it was booked when the pricing first came out..one week was much cheaper than the others...Celebrity honored the price for the SS...we paid substantially less than many on the ship in a SS.  

Here's to them honoring this price...it is not like they priced it at $100 for the entire cruise...

• Like 1

My TA emailed me yesterday afternoon and held a cabin for us.  I told her this morning to book it.  A C1 on deck 8 for $1,820 on a 10 night is an awesome deal!  Deposit paid and booking confirmation received.  We like this itinerary and Tortola will be new for us.