"LIVE' from Celebrity BEYOND - April 12th, 2024 Sailing: 10-night Ultimate Caribbean!

36 minutes ago, PinkSandGirl said:

They had the IV's sitting out in the reception area the other day!   I thought ...this is odd on a ship.

🍹

I would never let the spa put an IV in.  Not qualified. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hcat said:

on another topic...I saw something in the Daily about IV nutrient remedies on board..

We would never do that on land or sea but seems spa is expanding beyond teeth whitening and acupuncture.  I stick mostly to Facials and Swedish Massage.

Wonder if they get alot of business for  the other stuff!

Surprises me they offer so many things. My friend does injections and you have to be a nurse practitioner to perform the procedure. I’m surprised they want to pay an NP salary. I can’t imagine that many people go on the ship and get Botox, etc but maybe I’m wrong. 

4 hours ago, Marie51 said:

I would like to know what car service you used in Fort Lauderdale? Thanks. Looking for something for our cruise in September.

Hi!  Uber Premier SUV.  I used to use a small business transportation company but had a problem in '22 and ended up getting Uber so now we just use Uber.  I like using local, small businesses but after the last one, Uber now.

At home we use an independent small business.

🍹

• Like 2

Rocky, Rocky. 

Rock a bye baby.

The Beyond is rocking again. Can hear the waves again and wind. The cabin has slight creaks. 

I tell so many people that haven't cruised that you hardly feel a thing, usually don't even know the ship is sailing.  Well, not this time.  It is the most and most consistent that I have felt noticeable movement.   

🍹

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

After my bee sting drama I took a shower and we went up on deck in the back.  The Sunset bar area is nice but gets filled up.  Got a drink from the Mast Bar.  

Circled around a bit and decided to sit within the Rooftop Garden. 🪴 🌿 🪴   It is nice there.

I needed a snack so we went for pizza. 

After the pizza party we went to change and then went to the Retreat Lounge for cocktails and a quick snack.

Luminae. Seated right away.  Sommelier came over for drink order and then brought the drinks. Then...I think they forgot us. 😆  Eventually a waiter came over.  Not 'our waiter'.   He was busy.  The one tonight was great and funny.  Nice guy. The assistant waiter was great as well.  Dinner took a loooong time.  Seated at 6:52pm.  Got up at 9:21pm.  Retreat Lounge then for water, cocktails for some and then to cabins.  We have an early start tomorrow in St. Lucia and a long day.

Packed my bag for tomorrow, put out the breakfast room service card and have been rocking on here.  😂   I feel like I am on a ride.  

I'll post food pics and day details.  Getting sleepy.  Vacations are a lot of work. I never go to bed this early. 😂

🍹

Edited by PinkSandGirl
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, PinkSandGirl said:

Hi!  Uber Premier SUV.  I used to use a small business transportation company but had a problem in '22 and ended up getting Uber so now we just use Uber.  I like using local, small businesses but after the last one, Uber now.

At home we use an independent small business.

🍹

Fwiw-Over three trips to FLL, we have consistently had to cancel Lyfts and go with Uber when ordering a premium SUV.  For some reasons the Lyfts were never Suburbans or equivalent without curved cargo areas.  

Kelly

If you have Fine Cut Steakhouse on your agenda, you are in for a treat. We were there last night and we had an exceptional evening. Our friend had the bone in filet mignon and he said it was the best cut of meat he has ever had…and he’s had many a filet. My rib eye was a very close second. We were privileged to be part of the wonderful food service. Ricaldo, our waiter and Glen, our sommelier raised the bar to new heights. Thank you Fine Cut!

We enjoyed it so much, we booked an additional visit.

Kelly, we really haven’t seen you flying around the ship since day one. You certainly have the best hiding places.

Enjoy the remainder of your time on board.

Randy

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cap_D said:

Fwiw-Over three trips to FLL, we have consistently had to cancel Lyfts and go with Uber when ordering a premium SUV.  For some reasons the Lyfts were never Suburbans or equivalent without curved cargo areas.  

You used to be able to order Uber XL and have a Suburban but now need the Premier. Thankfully the vehicle type came up to confirm.  

🍹

4 minutes ago, Schmoe38 said:

Kelly

If you have Fine Cut Steakhouse on your agenda, you are in for a treat. We were there last night and we had an exceptional evening. Our friend had the bone in filet mignon and he said it was the best cut of meat he has ever had…and he’s had many a filet. My rib eye was a very close second. We were privileged to be part of the wonderful food service. Ricaldo, our waiter and Glen, our sommelier raised the bar to new heights. Thank you Fine Cut!

We enjoyed it so much, we booked an additional visit.

Kelly, we really haven’t seen you flying around the ship since day one. You certainly have the best hiding places.

Enjoy the remainder of your time on board.

Randy

Randy, 

Hi!  Glad you enjoyed Fine Cut!   It sounds like it was a great evening.  Isn't it wonderful when the service is exceptional along with the food?   We have been fortunate as well with some great waiters. 

I know!  We haven't seen each other since the first day.  Maybe we'll run into each other now that we've both said we haven't seen each other. =). 

Thank you and yes, have an enjoyable time as well. 

Kelly =).

🍹

Was on Beyond last month for 21 days and while out by the pool this little guy paid a visit to my DW. Got him before any damage! 🙀

IMG_6525.thumb.jpeg.b6fb5a0254bc1f7e0ff312956f230165.jpeg

Has Shouting Shana been out by the pool yet? 😂

Cheers! 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, PinkSandGirl said:

Frozen Peach Banana Daiquiri with Malibu. 🍑🍌   Mmm...   I always make up my own flavor combinations. 🥰

🍹

20240415_150050.thumb.jpg.431c10db53312261b5379d2428f8a0ae.jpg

I just found your live trip report and WOW!!  This trip sounds amazing.

Looks like you have found your 'cruising groove'.

And this drink!!!  Have a few more for me.

Hope you and your family have a great trip!!!

• Like 1