Does RCCL offer pre-cruise laundry packages?

Typically, mid cruise they have a laundry special- a flat fee for a bag of laundry.  Ask your cabin attendant for details.  If you are diamond or above, you get some free laundry service.  

Enjoy your cruise.

1 hour ago, Cruise a holic said:

If you are diamond or above, you get some free laundry service.

Related question... I'm familiar with the D+ perk of a free bag of laundry on a 7-night cruise, and the discount for a 2nd bag. We have a 15-night cruise coming up, so just wondering if they typically offer a 2nd free bag on longer cruises such as this.

10 minutes ago, TheInnocentAge said:

Related question... I'm familiar with the D+ perk of a free bag of laundry on a 7-night cruise, and the discount for a 2nd bag. We have a 15-night cruise coming up, so just wondering if they typically offer a 2nd free bag on longer cruises such as this.

Unfortunately, you still only get 1 free wash and fold bag per cruise over 5+ nights.

6 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

Unfortunately, you still only get 1 free wash and fold bag per cruise over 5+ nights.

Technically, it is one per Diamond in the cabin so a couple would get 2 free bags on a 5+ cruise.

Sherri🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sjb317 said:

Technically, it is one per Diamond in the cabin so a couple would get 2 free bags on a 5+ cruise.

Sherri🙂

True, I should have mentioned that.

1 hour ago, TheInnocentAge said:

If you and the person you sail with is also a D+ member each get a bag of laundry per cruise

12 hours ago, sjb317 said:

Sherri🙂

D+ not D.

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Mum2Mercury said:

No, but only because they haven't yet thought of it as a potential income stream.  

The OP asked a fair question because other cruise lines (not Royal) sell the laundry pre-cruise in their Cruise Planner at a discount to what they charge onboard. So,,,, if you know you will do at least one bag of laundry onboard (we do laundry on every cruise), it is to your benefit to pre-buy it. Don't think that every cruise line operates the same as Royal. In fact, Royal has some of the most restrictive, almost absurd, policies on what you can put in your laundry bag compared to other cruise line. 

Edited by BirdTravels

37 minutes ago, dad son team said:

Diamond only gets a discount, not a free bag.  Diamond + get the free bag

Thanks for adding to my post #9.

Posted (edited)
On 4/15/2024 at 7:46 AM, sjb317 said:

Sherri🙂

I think you have to reach diamond plus?

Edited by Etta1213