Any ships that were supposed to make a stop at Labadee

Knowing that this stop is on hold for now, has there been fellow cruisers that were supposed to stop at Labadee and either got another sea day or sent to another island for the day instead. Thanks in advance to those who reply.

I don't understand the question. Every ship that had Labadee cancelled had to either switch to a different port or replace it with a sea day.

Depending on original itinerary most ships have been redirected to Grand Turk, The Dominican Republic, or Grand Cayman as indicted. (and perhaps others)  Some may have resulted in a day at sea if not other port of call was available or convenient.  

Not sure if that is answering your question.  

23 minutes ago, DJLDRUMS said:

Knowing that this stop is on hold for now, has there been fellow cruisers that were supposed to stop at Labadee and either got another sea day or sent to another island for the day instead. Thanks in advance to those who reply.

I'm fairly certain that all cruisers that were supposed to stop at Labadee got another sea day or were sent to another island.  Really not sure what you are asking.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Depending on original itinerary most ships have been redirected to Grand Turk, The Dominican Republic, or Grand Cayman as indicted. (and perhaps others)  Some may have resulted in a day at sea if not other port of call was available or convenient.  

Not sure if that is answering your question.  

Yes it does, I was trying to get an idea of what some of the different ships were doing for the Labadee itinerary change. Now I'm well informed.

• Like 1

Shame but understandable that rccl isn’t using Ladabee, they invested lots of money and hire many locals who I am sure needs the money. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DJLDRUMS said:

It is a weird question, of course they got a sea day or went to a substitute port. The only other choice would be for the ship to come back early and that isn't going to happen lol....

2 hours ago, George C said:

Shame but understandable that rccl isn’t using Ladabee, they invested lots of money and hire many locals who I am sure needs the money. 

Well, the replacement ports the ships are going to are full of people who need the money too. 

19 minutes ago, rolloman said:

Well, the replacement ports the ships are going to are full of people who need the money too. 

Don’t know how anyone can compare Haiti to ports like Grand Cayman