*LIVE* NCL Joy Bermuda 7-nite sailing from NYC in HAVEN-06/16/2024-w/pics

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 11:25 AM, graphicguy said:

The method to the madness.....a long, long, long time ago, I played baseball for my high school....a 1B to be exact....and sometimes right fielder.  I lettered and started on the team 3 years.  

However, the powers that be must think that was a worthy accomplishment as they are inducting me into my High School's Athletic Hall of Fame.  

Congrats on the HOF thing. Something to be proud of...even if everyone else is now dead  😛.

I actually played five years of high school baseball. (No, I wasn't held back for academic reasons...although you'd never know it by reading many of my posts). I actually made the JV team while in eighth grade...then started the next four years on the Varsity at the Hot Corner. (Not quite HOF material, I guess...but it is a conversation piece.)

Edited by schmoopie17
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, schmoopie17 said:

Congrats on the HOF thing. Something to be proud of...even if everyone else is now dead  😛

I actually played five years of high school baseball. (No, I wasn't held back for academic reasons...although you'd never know it by reading many of my posts). I actually made the JV team while in eighth grade...then started the next four years on the Varsity. (Not quite HOF material, I guess...but it is a conversation piece.)

My DD was on her High School Swim Team (they didn't have JV) for 6 years, since 7th grade.  I miss watching her swim competitively.🏊‍♀️😻

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, schmoopie17 said:

Congrats on the HOF thing. Something to be proud of...even if everyone else is now dead  😛.

I actually played five years of high school baseball. (No, I wasn't held back for academic reasons...although you'd never know it by reading many of my posts). I actually made the JV team while in eighth grade...then started the next four years on the Varsity at the Hot Corner. (Not quite HOF material, I guess...but it is a conversation piece.)

Thanks!

Never could quite play well enough at any of the other IF positions…at least not well enough to be a starter!  1B was mine from the get go, though!

Played JV as a Freshman.  Was Varsity Sophomore year on….as a starter.  Caught grief from the Senior 1B I replaced when I was a Sophomore, but I didn’t care.  I didn’t want to be his friend.  I just wanted to play ball, not ride the pine.

Actually played a year at AZ State, too!  

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

My DD was on her High School Swim Team (they didn't have JV) for 6 years, since 7th grade.  I miss watching her swim competitively.🏊‍♀️😻

That's great!

My son was a soccer player.  Played through high school.  He loved it....then he didn't.  Just like he woke up one day and said "I don't want to play any more".  I kind of kick myself because I didn't know enough about soccer to really engage with him outside of going to practices and games.

I wrestled whether to force him to play, but decided against it.  I just feel sports for kids have so many benefits.

Posted (edited)

TERMINAL ARRIVAL TIME:
10:30 am - 11:00 am 

• Haven Image
  • GUEST NAME:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • RESERVATION NUMBER:
    XXXXXXXXX
  • SHIP:
    Norwegian Joy
  • SAIL DATE:
    06/16/2024
  • STATEROOM:
    HAVEN SUITE HI
  • STATEROOM #:
    XXXXXX
  • STATEROOM LOCATION:
    14 MID
  • LATITUDE NUMBER:
    XXXXXXXXXX
  • LATITUDE REWARD LEVEL:
    SAPPHIRE
Norwegian Cruise Lines logo
CRUISE DOCUMENTS

Your best vacation ever starts here. Please review these documents for accuracy. You should bring these documents along with your passport or proof of citizenship to the pier for check-in. See an error or have any questions, please contact your travel professional, visit www.ncl.com or call our Reservations Department during standard business hours at 1.800.327.7030 and we'll take care of it right away.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Printing of eDocs does not confirm boarding. It is required that you bring all proper documentation at time of check-in. A valid passport, original birth certificate with government issued photo ID, enhanced drivers license, US passport card, or original copy of US naturalization certificate is required for US citizens for this sailing. All non-US citizens must possess a valid passport and visas for all countries visited on this cruise, if applicable. 

For cruise only guests booking their own return flights, we suggest a departure time no less than 6 hours after the announced ships' arrival time. 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: There are certain items that cannot be brought onboard. For the list of prohibited items please click here: Prohibited Item List

printer

Guest Details
GUESTS ADULT/
CHILD
CTZ INS LATITUDES*#  STATUS THE TIME YOU HAVE SELECTED
TO ARRIVE AT THE PIER

XXXXXXXXXXXXX A  US Y XXXXXXX SAPPHIRE 10:30 am - 11:00 am

RESERVATION # : XXXXXXXX   FARES AS AGREED    
At The Pier
SHIP NAME SAILING DATE STATEROOM BOOKED BY
Norwegian Joy 06/16/2024 14202 - MID DECK 14 AMERICAN DISCOUNT CRUISES
BOARDING PROCESS PIER ADDRESS
Google Maps
Print Luggage Tags  
•Boarding begins at 12:00 PM.
Please note the time you have selected to arrive at the pier.
Guest arriving to the pier before your select arrival time will be asked to come back at the appropriate time.
Manhattan Cruise terminal 
711- 12th Ave. Manhattan
New York, NY 10019
Save time by affixing these tags to your suitcases before arriving to the pier.  
•Departure time: 06:00 PM DATE: 06/16/2024
All Guests must be on board the ship no later than 2 hours prior to the departure time noted on these documents or they will not be permitted to sail.

Before and After Your Cruise

TRANSFER VOUCHER

This voucher is good for transfer from the PORT to the AIRPORT

RESERVATION # : XXXXXXX SAILING DATE : 06/16/2024  
TRANSFER DATE : 06/23/2024  
GUESTS :  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  
Transportation Provider:
SMS INTERNATIONAL SHORE OPERATIONS NYC
125 N.E. 9TH STREET 
Miami FL, 33132
P +1 (347)539-9255

Transfer Information
Detailed disembarkation information and luggage tags will be provided to you while onboard. Transportation is scheduled based on the transfer times assigned by the ship. Transfers depart as scheduled, so please adhere to your assigned disembarkation time. Once you exit the cruise terminal at the scheduled time, a Norwegian Cruise Line representative will direct you to your transportation. Please have your transfer vouchers ready. Should you have a concern, please see a Norwegian Cruise Line representative at the cruise terminal. >Transfers are non-refundable, and no credit will be given for unused portions. If special assistance is required for your transfers, please arrange with the Norwegian Cruise Line before your arrival. In an emergency or flight change, please contact Norwegian Cruise Line at 1-800-327-7030 within the USA. Outside of the USA, please call 305-436-4000.>

EMERGENCY INFORMATION & FLIGHT ASSISTANCE
If you should experience a flight interruption emergency while en-route to your cruise, call us toll free from the US and Canada at 1.800.456.7179. Outside the US and Canada call us at 1.305.468.2029. We accept collect calls. 

GROUND TRANSPORTATION
Transfers between the airport and pier are available for purchase for all guests. Whether you're looking for safe reliable transportation or something more luxurious, please contact us at 1.800.327.7030 or at www.ncl.com/getting-to-the-pier/transfers-and-car-services at least 4 days prior to sailing. If you made your cruise reservation through a travel agency, please contact your travel professional directly to book transfers. 

Travel Protection: Click here for information.

Important Information
DOCUMENTATION
All guests must provide Norwegian Cruise Line with their full legal names, EXACTLY as they appear on their travel documents by the final payment date, to avoid denial of boarding. All guests require proof of citizenship. A valid passport is recommended for all cruises and is a requirement for most sailings. In addition to your passport, a visa may be required. Visa requirements vary by country and are subject to change. For the appropriate requirements based on your itinerary and nationality, please contact your travel professional, local immigration office or visit www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/cruise-travel-documents. It is the guest's responsibility to obtain required visas and other documentation prior to sailing, including vaccinations for infectious diseases. Failure to arrive with proper documentation could result in denied boarding, and no further compensation will be offered. 

NOTE: The guests' attention is specifically directed to the Terms and Conditions of this contract which you have accepted during the online registration process. These Terms and Conditions affect important legal rights and the guest is advised to read them carefully. View and print a PDF of the Terms and Conditions.

Cruise Itinerary
PORT OF CALL/ITINERARY   ARRIVE DEPART
CINCINNATI / NEW YORK, LGA   06/16/24 06/16/24
NEW YORK CITY     06/16/24 06:00 PM
AT SEA       
AT SEA      
OVERNIGHT IN ROYAL NAVAL DOCKYARD, BERMU DOCK 06/19/24 08:00 AM 06/21/24 03:00 PM
AT SEA      
NEW YORK CITY DOCK 06/23/24 07:00 AM  
TRANSFER     06/23/24
NEW YORK, LGA / CINCINNATI   06/23/24 06/23/24

Current Reservations

DAY DATE/TIME   ACTIVITY/DESCRIPTION # GUESTS
Tuesday 06/18 7:00 PM Q'S TEXAS SMOKEHOUSE   
Thursday 06/20 6:30 PM LA CUCINA  2
Saturday 06/22 7:00 PM FOOD REPUBLIC  2

SHORE EXCURSIONS
We notice that you haven't booked any Shore Excursions. But it's not too late. You can book adventures ashore up to two days prior to sailing. Click here for all your options. You may also call the Norwegian Cruise Line Shore Excursion team at 1.866.625.1167. Outside the U.S. and Canada you may reach us at 0845.201.8900.

Lightbulb Image TIP: If you have not yet booked any onboard experiences such as Dining and Entertainment or would like to book more, it's not too late. Click here to explore your options on My NCL.

Amenities
DESCRIPTION PROMO CODE QUANTITY
2 Meal Specialty Dining Package DINPK2 1
Shore Excursion Discount  SHDC50 1
$100 On-Board Credit Certificate per cabin OB100. 1
Internet Package (150 Minutes) CHI150 1
Unlimited Open Bar Package BEVPK1 1
Note: For changes to your amenities please contact your travel professional prior to sailing. All changes must be done no later than 48 hours prior to sailing date. No changes to selected amenities will be done once onboard.

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

The arrival time assigned to me is 10:30-11:00 a.m.  Not doing that.  The pier will be a mad house with those stragglers getting off who are milling around looking for luggage or rides, combined to those who are rushing to embark.  

Since I have NCL transport, I'm hoping the bus from LGA to the pier leaves around 11:30 a.m., which will get me to the port around noon.  By that time all the chaos will have died down and I'll be able to do a stress free and leisurely embarkation.

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

I kind of kick myself because I didn't know enough about soccer to really engage with him outside of going to practices and games.

It's obvious you don't know much about soccer. You're supposed to kick the ball...not yourself. 🤪

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)

Just noticed, my Amex Platinum perk, $300 OBC and dinner with a bottle of wine at LeBistro is not listed as one of my amenities.  My TA will take care of that.  Will call her tomorrow to get it corrected.

It's always imperative to get all details taken care of BEFORE boarding.  It's much more difficult to get the error corrected once you're on board.

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 2

Every once in a while people wonder what they can/can't bring aboard.  It's included with your eDocs/boarding pass....

PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST

The safety and security of our guests and crew is our number one priority. The following items are prohibited on-board vessels. These items will be confiscated and not transported aboard. When an item is determined to be illegal the appropriate authorities will be informed.

1. All illegal narcotics/drugs. (Including Marijuana prescribed for medical purposes and other items used as drug paraphernalia. This includes all products containing CBD, oils, candies, and gummies or any product containing THC.
  2. All firearms including replicas, imitations, non-firing weapons, starting pistols and their components
  3. Air, BB or pellet pistols or rifles
  4. Any other projectile-weapon or item that resembles or can be mistaken as a firearm (e.g., paint ball guns)
  5. All ammunition or replica ammunition for listed line items 2, 3 & 4
  6. Any remotely controlled or autonomously flying devices, toys or drones
  7. All explosives, component parts (i.e. detonators) including imitation explosives and devices
  8. Fireworks, flares, and pyrotechnics
  9. Martial Arts Weapons
  10. Knives with a blade longer than 4 inches/10.16 cm
  11. Open razors
  12. Swords, Skean Dhus, or Kirpans
  13. Spears or spear guns
  14. Crossbows, crossbow bolts, and long bow arrows
  15. Blunt weapons including knuckle dusters, brass knuckles, clubs, telescopic batons, batons, flails or nunchaku
  16. Items containing incapacitating substances (e.g. gas guns, tear gas, pepper spray, mace, phosphorus, acid and other dangerous chemicals that could be used to maim or disable
  17. Restraining Devices (i.e. handcuffs, leg, and head restraining straps)
  18. Flammable substances and hazardous chemicals. (e.g., petrol, methylated spirits, paint thinners, lighter fuel, etc.)
  19. Any other item made, adapted or intended for use as an offensive weapon
  20. Stun devices (i.e. Tazers and Stun Guns)
  21. Large batteries
  22. Items brought on board the vessel and not supplied by the Company containing any kind of heating element, such as but not limited to: immersion heaters, heating blankets, clothing irons, water heaters, coffee machines with heating/hot plates, etc.
  23. Self-balancing hover boards, air wheels, scooters, or Segway’s
  24. Bicycles
  25. Compressed gas tanks, bottles, cylinders including dive tanks, propane tanks and large aerosol cans
  26. Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRB), ham radios, satellite phones, transformers, lasers and laser pointers
  27. Any form of radio/ telephone signal jamming equipment
  28. Fresh flowers
  29. Candles and incense burners
  30. Kayaks, canoes and rafts
  31. Metal detectors
  32. No fans except for small electrical or battery-operated fans. *Please note, these fans are subject to confiscation by the ship’s security team for inspection and approval.
  33. Walkie-talkies
  34. Personal grooming devices such as hair dryers, hair flat irons, curling irons and shavers are allowed on board when used with proper caution. However, if such devices are determined to pose a hazard while onboard, they will be removed by ship security and returned the last day of the cruise prior to debark.
  35. Any multi-functional device developed for interaction with access control systems onboard the ship.

NCLH and ship management reserves the right to confiscate any item that may be perceived to be a threat to safety, security, environmental or overall operation of the ship.

Just off the Joy on Sunday.  I'm happy to confirm that the fee for an extra lobster tail in the Haven has been removed.  The hot tubs on the Haven sundeck barely worked all week.  Basically you get a bathtub with a slight stream of water.  No bubbles.  The hot tub in the courtyard worked great, but was pretty much kid soup all week.  I don't know if the tubs in Vibe worked any better than the Haven ones as they are the same configuration, be interesting to find that out.

Graphicguy- I'm sure you'll have a great cruise.  Despite a few blips we had a wonderful time and Bermuda was beautiful.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, goldmom said:

Just off the Joy on Sunday.  I'm happy to confirm that the fee for an extra lobster tail in the Haven has been removed.  The hot tubs on the Haven sundeck barely worked all week.  Basically you get a bathtub with a slight stream of water.  No bubbles.  The hot tub in the courtyard worked great, but was pretty much kid soup all week.  I don't know if the tubs in Vibe worked any better than the Haven ones as they are the same configuration, be interesting to find that out.

Graphicguy- I'm sure you'll have a great cruise.  Despite a few blips we had a wonderful time and Bermuda was beautiful.

Was never a "hot tub" kind of guy.  Even have a hot tub (jacuzzi) in my main bathroom.  I can count on one hand the times I've used it in the last decade.  So, not really an issue for me.

The little pool in the Haven isn't of much interest, either.  Given this is a Bermuda cruise, I don't know that a pool on board will be able to remotely compete with the beaches and waterfront of Bermuda.  So, should be good to go there, too.

Thanks for the update.  Getting more excited by the day.

I do have a quick question, however.  

Who were the concierges on board?

Edited by graphicguy

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

Who were the concierges on board?

The head Concierge was Efrem (sp?).  There seemed to be at least 3-4 others but I didn't interact with them a lot.  They were all really nice, but weren't really helpful with the few things I asked.  I tried to change a dining reservation that I had made before boarding and they said they would e-mail the restaurant and didn't know when they'd hear back.  We checked just before going to dinner and they said they didn't hear back so we told them we'd just keep the reservation.  The next night we went to the Haven restaurant and the hostess asked us if we were dining in Le Bistro.  Apparently they made the reservation but never told us.  But they were great with taking us on and off the ship and always said hello.

Glad you wouldn't be disappointed in the hot tub.  Also, I forget his name, but the Haven bartender was also terrific.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, graphicguy said:

That's great!

My son was a soccer player.  Played through high school.  He loved it....then he didn't.  Just like he woke up one day and said "I don't want to play any more".  I kind of kick myself because I didn't know enough about soccer to really engage with him outside of going to practices and games.

I wrestled whether to force him to play, but decided against it.  I just feel sports for kids have so many benefits.

Yup! My girl had a swim scholarship to a small college an hour drive away. Then Covid happened. She swam her freshman year then dropped out of swim. Broke my heart. She graduated and I’m super proud of her. Just miss the swim meets. 

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 1

Got this yesterday.  For a company that struggles with on line bookings, registrations and downloads, they sure know how to email with every little tidbit...sometimes redundantly.  BTW...I had already printed the. boarding pass after they emailed telling me my boarding pass and eDocs were available to download.

😉

Norwegian Cruise Line

Lorem ipsum

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for choosing Norwegian Cruise Line. We are pleased to confirm your online check-in is complete and your cruise tickets (eDocs) are now available.

Click here to log in to view and print your tickets to bring with you for embarkation. Please also print out the luggage tags included in your e-ticket*, fill in your name and address and attach them to your luggage at the pier right before embarking, in order for your bags to be delivered to your stateroom. 

To assist with your pre-cruise preparation, be sure to click here for valuable information about your cruise, including dining reservations, booking shore excursions before they sell out and much more. 

We look forward to welcoming you on board soon!

Norwegian Cruise Line

And.....while less than 3 weeks out, here are the predictions for our time in Bermuda....

SUN
RISE
SET
Actual Time
6:15 AM 
8:20 PM
Civil Twilight 
5:47 AM
8:47 PM
Nautical Twilight 
5:14 AM
9:21 PM
Astronomical Twilight 
4:38 AM
9:57 PM
Length of Visible Light 
14 h 59 m 
Length of Day 
14 h 4 m
  • Like 1

I wonder why you get so many emails that I don't...maybe because you are in the Haven?  I did my check in at 9pm on Saturday night and my edocs were ready at 11:10 (so about 2 hours later). I never got any emails at all. Or maybe it is something in your NCL settings?? No big deal, just curious.

Since the pandemic, I also don't print edocs anymore. Just a screenshot of the bar code is all I have needed to get inside the terminal. You don't need cell service or wi-fi for that so no worries there, and I can't deal with all the paper anymore. Same with hotel reservations, boarding passes, word/excel docs...everything in stored in one Travel folder on my phone/tablet and I can access anywhere. I know that's not for everyone but works for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, debenson0723 said:

I wonder why you get so many emails that I don't...maybe because you are in the Haven?  I did my check in at 9pm on Saturday night and my edocs were ready at 11:10 (so about 2 hours later). I never got any emails at all. Or maybe it is something in your NCL settings?? No big deal, just curious.

Since the pandemic, I also don't print edocs anymore. Just a screenshot of the bar code is all I have needed to get inside the terminal. You don't need cell service or wi-fi for that so no worries there, and I can't deal with all the paper anymore. Same with hotel reservations, boarding passes, word/excel docs...everything in stored in one Travel folder on my phone/tablet and I can access anywhere. I know that's not for everyone but works for me.

Good question!  I really don't know.  Some of the emails have nothing to do with cabin type, though.

I pack lightly so I don't have to check bags.  But, when it comes to cruise/travel paperwork, I'm a redundant person.  I'm paranoid about not having everything I need with me, and readily accessible.  Just one of my (many) quirks.  

I have everything I need on my phone.  I carry a picture of my passport, which I know right now is in my back pack (yeah, I'm sure because I check and re-check every, single day).  I have a folder that has a paper copy of my flight tickets, my cruise ticket, my Latitudes rewards (which has come in handy to rectify a perk or payment I have made but for unknown reasons, the cruise lines don't have a record of).  I have a paper copy of my medical insurance cards, my meds records, emergency contact info.  

I also have it in a folder on my laptop, which is in the back pack, which I check and recheck daily.  

I also have emails for everything I need stored on my phone and laptop.

I even have a passport card in my wallet, in addition to my passport I carry in my back pack, and the color copy of my passport in my roll aboard.  If I'm getting stuck in a foreign country, they'll have proof I am who I say I am and where I'm from.  :0

You never know when or if your roll aboard or phone will get lost, or your phone runs out of juice or is stolen.  I have copies of copies in different places.  If one isn't available, I have two more with me.  LOL!

I'm in need of help, I know. 😉

• Like 5

Now prepare yourself for the myriad of e-mails asking you to watch the safety video.  We got at least 5 and one was after we had boarded the ship and checked in to our muster station!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

These are the redundant flights I can take in case there's something wrong with mine....

• 9:14 AM – 11:24 AM
    AmericanOperated by Republic Airways as American Eagle
    2 hr 10 min
    CVG
    JFK
    Nonstop

127 kg CO2e
    -9% emissions

$234
    round trip

•  

9:10 AM – 11:09 AM
    DeltaOperated by Endeavor Air DBA Delta Connection
    1 hr 59 min
    CVG
    LGA
    Nonstop

142 kg CO2e
    Avg emissions

$299
    round trip

Other departing flights

•  

•  

6:00 AM – 9:38 AM
    UnitedOperated by Mesa Airlines DBA United Express, Republic Airways DBA United Express
    3 hr 38 min
    CVG
    LGA
    1 stop
    45 min IAD
    200 kg CO2e
    +44% emissions

$249
    round trip

•  

12:27 PM – 2:40 PM
    2 hr 13 min
    CVG
    JFK
    Nonstop

127 kg CO2e
    -9% emissions

$259
    round trip

•  

8:07 AM – 10:05 AM
    1 hr 58 min
    CVG
    LGA
    Nonstop

126 kg CO2e
    -9% emissions

$269
    round trip

•  

7:15 AM – 9:17 AM
    2 hr 2 min
    CVG
    LGA
    Nonstop

142 kg CO2e
    Avg emissions

$274
    round trip

•  

•  

8:26 AM – 10:30 AM
    2 hr 4 min
    CVG
    JFK
    Nonstop

155 kg CO2e
    +12% emissions

$299
    round trip

•  

6:20 AM – 8:31 AM
    UnitedOperated by Republic Airways DBA United Express
    2 hr 11 min
    CVG
    EWR
    Nonstop

160 kg CO2e
    +15% emissions

$314
    round trip

•  

11:49 AM – 2:00 PM
    UnitedOperated by Republic Airways DBA United Express
    2 hr 11 min
    CVG
    EWR
    Nonstop

148 kg CO2e
    +6% emissions

$314
    round trip

•  

•  

•  

11:52 AM – 1:58 PM
    2 hr 6 min
    CVG
    JFK
    Nonstop

155 kg CO2e
    +12% emissions

$379
    round trip

•  

•  

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 2

Sail away weather. (subject to change, obviously) looking great from NYC....

SUNDAY, JUNE 16

Day

6/16
77°Hi
RealFeel® 86°
RealFeel Shade™ 76°
Mostly sunny and less humid

Max UV Index11 Extreme

WindW 4 mph

Wind Gusts13 mph

Probability of Precipitation10%

Probability of Thunderstorms1%

Precipitation0.00 in

Cloud Cover11%

• Like 3

3 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Sail away weather. (subject to change, obviously) looking great from NYC....

SUNDAY, JUNE 16

Day

6/16
77°Hi
RealFeel® 86°
RealFeel Shade™ 76°
Mostly sunny and less humid

Max UV Index11 Extreme

WindW 4 mph

Wind Gusts13 mph

Probability of Precipitation10%

Probability of Thunderstorms1%

Precipitation0.00 in

Cloud Cover11%

I hope you are right about this. I personally feel it's a bit early to predict but even if it is somewhere close to this, I will be happy. One of the worst thunderstorms I have ever been in was in Manhattan in June and that's all I can think about, LOL.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Langham1865 said:

I see you've been to Bermuda at least once... It is one of my favorite places to cruise too.  Maybe I missed it earlier, do you have any plans while you are there?

I have "loose" plans.  I know I'll spend some time at Half Moon.  I know I'll hit the Street Fair on Wednesday night.  I am trying to book a private tour of the area, but haven't got that locked down yet.

It's been a while (a decade), but yes, I have been to Bermuda before.  And, agree...given any Bahamas or Caribbean destination, I'd take Bermuda over all of them. 

• Like 1