HIA dining, how far out can you schedule?

I am going to give HAL a try and have booked a cruise on Eurodam to AK next year. I see excursions are available to book but nothing for dining. How far in advance are they normally posted?

22 hours ago, iowacruiser said:

We will be on Oosterdam in September and so far have been unable to book specialty dining.

Booking for HIA dining finally opened yesterday but the website is only letting me use 1 dining credit instead of the two that were part of our package.

1 credit is for shorter cruises. I don't know 2 credits. Do you have 2 short cruise paste (B2B) together? If so: The second is possible 6m before the second part of the cruise starts

3 hours ago, iowacruiser said:

Booking for HIA dining finally opened yesterday but the website is only letting me use 1 dining credit instead of the two that were part of our package.

Are you trying to make 2 reservations for the same restaurant? If so, that's the problem.

How many dining credits does it list on your online itinerary?

3 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Are you trying to make 2 reservations for the same restaurant? If so, that's the problem.

How many dining credits does it list on your online itinerary?

Two... It took one of them but not the other..

20 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

What restaurants are you trying to book? On what ship?

Only Canelota and Pinnacle Grill on Oosterdam. Trying to book Pinnacle twice. Got one reservation-the other didnt go through.

1 hour ago, iowacruiser said:

Only Canelota and Pinnacle Grill on Oosterdam. Trying to book Pinnacle twice. Got one reservation-the other didnt go through.

You only get one reservation for each restaurant with the HIA is why you can’t reserve two Pinnacle Grill. If you want to book additional reservations you can book and pay for them with your credit card.    Have fun!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, oakridger said:

You only get one reservation for each restaurant with the HIA is why you can’t reserve two Pinnacle Grill. If you want to book additional reservations you can book and pay for them with your credit card.    Have fun!

You are correct sir. I just checked again and Canaleto is the only option available for using a dining credit. Thanks for the info..