Black Friday

Sales are always suspect.   Is it really a sale or a promotion?  It is like the stock market., past performance doesn’t indicate what will be or happen.  

Book your drink pack.   If there is a better deal you can always cancel and rebook.  I have been able to do that but who knows?   Things and rules may change.   That is also what my wife told me.  I once said something about some rules she told me when we got married. I wanted to do something according to her “rules”  and she said they changed.  🤷‍♂️😱🙄

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

There are flash sales in the Cruise Planner from time to time. They can include beverage packages, wi-fi, excursions, dining or just some things.  These flash sales don’t apply for every sailing.  
In the past there have been sales on Black Friday or. 4th of July, etc some are better than others, just depends on what things the cruise line wants increased revenue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

If you’re that far out on a cruise (I am for one) figure why not wait and see.  My cruise is April 2025.  If I don’t like the Black Friday “deals” I still have a few months and im not parting with my money yet. 🙂

• Thanks 1

My suggestion is to look 2 weeks prior to black Friday.  This is when I have found items are at their absolute lowest.  I do see the prices slowly creep up by Black Friday.  Has been like this since the restart on both Royal and Celebrity. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Same here, did not book beverage pkge for May 2025 Italy, Greece, Turkey cruise on Ascent but may consider if good deal pops up. So nothing around Memorial weekend in past?