LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

16 hours ago, dmet0225 said:

Seriously applying?  That would be so cool if you made it.  

If there was anyone on any of TAR seasons as condescending towards their “partner” as Vinny was towards Amber, I’d be surprised.  Can’t believe she puts up with his air of superiority.

Agreed.  They got on my last nerve and I was happy to see the end of them…and then he proposed and she ACCEPTED.  What???

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TNVolnteerCruiser said:

Agreed.  They got on my last nerve and I was happy to see the end of them…and then he proposed and she ACCEPTED.  What???

I would like to think that they saw themselves like the rest of us saw them and realized that it wasn’t a good look.  I doubt it, though, because his arrogance won’t allow it.

• Like 3

When Mr. Megan realizes CocoCay has an actual beach and he can’t snorkel because he’ll be at thrill water park. Wah wah. Bless your heart. It’s a kid cruise. Welcome to parenthood. 
PS Notice he is just realizing there’s a beach. 
SOS

• Haha 18

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Uno mas before recital time. 

image.jpg

Looking real good!!

I just had a Pain killer at Cheddar's restaurant, (so delicious}

about the same time you got yours,  Cheers!!

Edited by LATTELOVE
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LATTELOVE said:

Looking real good!!

I just had a Pain killer at Cheddar's restaurant, (so delicious}

about the same time you got yours,  Cheers!!

I haven’t had a pain killer in a while. Might have to search one out. 

• Like 2

We just had a long discussion about cruise line private islands. I’m not really a fan. It’s “very ship on a beach”. Same dj. Same games. Don’t cruise line my islands lol 

Mr. Megan said “well I really liked that bar at Princess Cay”.., oh you mean George’s bar? Yeah the place that’s outside of the private island area. Got ya. 😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

Hey @Roscoe13 sorry bout your softball team but you’ll always have pickleball tv. BTW Mr. Megan definitely didn’t know about pickleball tv and thought the PB stood for something else… hint: think adult magazine. 🤦🏼‍♀️

image.jpg

• Haha 9

14 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Ok I lied one more… then recital. It really helps that you buy your seat. I know where I’m sitting. I don’t have to line up to fight for a seat. 

image.jpg

giphy.gif

• Haha 16

45 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Hey @Roscoe13 sorry bout your softball team but you’ll always have pickleball tv. BTW Mr. Megan definitely didn’t know about pickleball tv and thought the PB stood for something else… hint: think adult magazine. 🤦🏼‍♀️

image.jpg

Who says he's wrong?

That's why some many of are into pickleball and now that we have our own channel complete with centerfolds...

The Ducks just have to win tonight and then they'll have to beat Oklahoma twice tomorrow.  Challenge accepted.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Who says he's wrong?

That's why some many of are into pickleball and now that we have our own channel complete with centerfolds...

The Ducks just have to win tonight and then they'll have to beat Oklahoma twice tomorrow.  Challenge accepted.

OWOsbs Colorful Pickleball One Piece Swimsuit for Women Athletic ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

33 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

It’s embarrassing how late I am to this.. at least i haven’t missed any actual cruising yet!  I’m still catching up but have an awesome cruise.  Have a drink or two … or three for me please 🍻🍻🍻

Will do! 

• Like 2