Is 360 still complementary for suite passengers on Discovery?

gvre

We were on it last October and it was.

Thanks!

29 minutes ago, gvre said:

We were on it last October and it was.

Thanks!

No, it’s $149 per guest (no 18% service added) but depending on when you booked your suite, it may still apply?  

Thanks for the update.

We have done it twice and not sure we want to pay $298 for it unless they have changed the regions they go to.

21 minutes ago, gvre said:

Thanks for the update.

We have done it twice and not sure we want to pay $298 for it unless they have changed the regions they go to.

Agree!  I met the Dir of Rest ops on the Enchanted last year, who had started the 360 on the Discovery.  
My idea was to have it according to the area that the ship was sailing.  Entertaining and trying foods from the region would be awesome!

He said, it would be very expensive to change up the full production.

Maybe, one day?

But, not in the near future.

We were in a mini-suite reserve last November & were comped 360.  Thought it was the best dining experience we ever had at sea!  Will be on the Enchanted in August & wavering as to whether to pay to do it again--some of the enjoyment was the surprise of what came next...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, vakamalua said:

We were in a mini-suite reserve last November & were comped 360.  Thought it was the best dining experience we ever had at sea!  Will be on the Enchanted in August & wavering as to whether to pay to do it again--some of the enjoyment was the surprise of what came next...

We were in interiors and were comped 360 in November just after the experience was launched. We were surprised at everything, and in the moment as no photos were allowed. 

It is back on the Princess website under Princess Suite Benefits.  It had disappeared until

recently so I don't know if this is now an actual benefit again or another goof from the IT department.

7 minutes ago, nnzz said:

It is back on the Princess website under Princess Suite Benefits.  It had disappeared until

recently so I don't know if this is now an actual benefit again or another goof from the IT department.

I can't seem to find it?

Help

I googled suite benefits, discovery, and then clicked the PDF link.  Which lead to the listing.

With the ongoing changes on the Princess ships, is it current?  Probably not.

May want to just ask through the online chat perhaps?

Re: whether your 360 Experience is comped or not. 

@gvre To the extent you already booked your cruise, check your cruise documents.  If it's not listed there as a freebie, it's no longer free.

As others have said, Princess yanked that suite benefit earlier this year.  Pity, b/c the suite costs are very high and really don't come with a large number of perks compared to other mainstream cruise lines.

1 hour ago, memoak said:

Yes it is current but I do not see the 360 on the document or am I blind 

You don't because it's no longer a perk. They took it off. What the asterisk is referring to is 360. They removed 360 but forgot only on Discovery and Enchanted.

If you booked before December 1, 2023 you'll get 360 complementary as a suite perk on the Enchanted and Discovery.  If you booked after that you have to pay for the pleasure just like everyone else.