Retreat on Constellation

Does the Suite Class on Constellation offer a private sundeck area like the "S" class ships? 

Is Michaels Club the Retreat private area?

Thank you,

Charlie

9 hours ago, canderson said:

Michael's is still 'old style' (pre-Revolution), so still has comfortable seating.

I agree it's the most comfortable in the fleet.   I believe the small refresh they did to several public areas before returning the ship to service had them use the "Revolutionized" furniture in Rendezvous lounge (sofas etc) and they took the old Rendezvous barrel chairs and reupholstered them with a light cream colored fabric and use them in the MC/Retreat lounge.  Combined with the grean/grey carpet and leaving the dark paneled walls made a very inviting lounge.   Not sure if they changed this during April dry dock this year. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jelayne said:

My guess would be the site known for a wealth of inaccurate info.

I agree. Anytime someone begins with "I've read" or "I've heard" I automatically discount the information because it seems that information is almost always incorrect.

Edited by dcbiker97

11 hours ago, RichYak said:

Where did you read that?

Actually, I believe it was on a blog on YouTube. So, I telephoned the Retreat CSR# and they verified that it was true and on deck 12. However, until I see it from someone on the ship after the refurb, I’ll remain cautiously optimistic. 

Posted (edited)

Not on Constellation. Constellation was refurbished in April but not revolutionised. Plans to revolutionise her (which included fitting the sundeck) were dropped after the COVID pause in operations. A full list of what was done during the refurbishment can be done on other posts. Michael’s Club is now the Retreat lounge and was refurbished during in April. The only real Retreat perks on Constellation are The Retreat Lounge and Luminae. 

Edited by Alcairns

We will be on the Constellation next year on a B2B cruise. We have booked an Aqua cabin. It will be our first cruise as Elite. Will we be able to Michael's Club or is it strictly restricted to those having suite cabins?

11 hours ago, Francesca 7667 said:

Actually, I believe it was on a blog on YouTube. So, I telephoned the Retreat CSR# and they verified that it was true and on deck 12. However, until I see it from someone on the ship after the refurb, I’ll remain cautiously optimistic. 

I wouldn't be optimistic at all, cautiously or otherwise.

25 minutes ago, Sunset329 said:

We will be on the Constellation next year on a B2B cruise. We have booked an Aqua cabin. It will be our first cruise as Elite. Will we be able to Michael's Club or is it strictly restricted to those having suite cabins?

Michael's Club/Retreat Lounge is for Retreat guests (and Zeniths) only.

3 hours ago, Sunset329 said:

Michael s Club is for Suite/Retreat guests.  

As Aqua, in case you are t aware, you have access to Blu for dining and breakfast 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nado44 said:

Deck plans show that there is a Retreat sundeck on Deck 12 on Constellation. 

740743101e12780.gif

Cruisemapper has a tendency to get ahead of the reality (and sometimes behind as well).

Both Celebrity.com and cruisedeckplans.com are much more reliable sources.

From CDP:

CDP.jpg.fcc2a7997afe485dc74175e81ecf5a05.jpg

From Celebrity:

CELEB.jpg.7337e3fcce805cb63fe78d2685ba6860.jpg

Even if it did exist it is pitiful, summit has outdoor retreat , no bar , no shade , no pool and no elevator to get there , only time we used it was on port days to get lunch since Luminae is closed . Also there menu is really small.